code - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of code in Hindi
- सांकेतिक शब्दों में बदलना
- संक्षिप्त नाम
- a system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc., especially for the purposes of secrecy.
- program instructions.
- convert (the words of a message) into a particular code in order to convey a secret meaning.
- sending messages in code ( कोड में संदेश भेजना )
- She played the Code the same way she played each of us. ( उसने कोड को उसी तरह से खेला जैसे उसने हम में से प्रत्येक को खेला था। )
- "If you feel the need to expel me for almost breaking the Code, I will go where you bid," Harmony said in a quieter voice. ( "यदि आप मुझे कोड को तोड़ने के लिए निष्कासित करने की आवश्यकता महसूस करते हैं, तो मैं वहां जाऊंगा, जहां आप बोली लगाते हैं," सद्भाव ने धीमी आवाज में कहा। )
- I knew from my in depth research, the number and location of all payphones bearing the area code and first two numbers dear Brenda provided me. ( मैं अपने गहन शोध से जानता था, क्षेत्र कोड को प्रभावित करने वाले सभी भुगतानों की संख्या और स्थान और पहले दो नंबर प्रिय ब्रेंडा ने मुझे प्रदान किए। )
- He followed all the rules in the Code, but he couldn't help thinking he was doing something …wrong. ( उसने संहिता में सभी नियमों का पालन किया, लेकिन वह यह सोचने में मदद नहीं कर सका कि वह कुछ गलत कर रहा था। )\
- The mating bond of the Immortals and deities and the blood bond of the demons were the two oldest bonds, unbreakable under the Immortal Code and from the laws older than the Code.
- Code breakers and linguists were consulted, chemists and biologists patched up their differences and worked together, and scientific groups were formed to share information and theories.
- He had the right people helping him, a mate who reluctantly agreed to his plan to help her, a better understanding of when to break the Code and a plan to repair all that was broken within his domain on the mortal realm.
- We know how to power a clock with this energy but haven't yet cracked the code on doing it at scale.
- There is a strict dress code: no trainers or jeans.
- Tap your code number into the machine.
- Each person’s genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
- The code was difficult to crack.
- Most evenings there’s a party and the dress code is strict – black tie only.
- I’ve had the code numbers dinned in.
- The shipping industry promulgated a voluntary code.
- He recalled his labors on the Legal Code, and how painstakingly he had translated the articles of the Roman and French codes into Russian, and he felt ashamed of himself.
- Coherence seems to have become the code word par excellence.
- He's fair, honorable, a stickler for the Code, and not someone anyone will mess with.
- I tried to phone you, but I dialed the wrong area code, and got someone living in Louisiana insteadLocal building codes were ignored at the stadium, resulting in a tragic accident which killed over 250 spectators.
- I tried to phone you, but I dialed the wrong area code, and got someone living in Louisiana instead.
- I can't understand the computer codes, so I can't fix the program I'm having trouble with.
- The children wrote each other short messages in a secret code they had made.
- How did he follow the Code, when it felt like it was betraying him?