cheeks - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cheeks in Hindi
- either side of the face below your eyes
- rude behaviour; lack of respect
- Her cheeks were red. ( उसके गाल लाल थे। )
- I saw Tom give Mary a peck on the cheek. ( मैंने देखा कि टॉम मैरी को गाल पर एक चोंच दे रहा है। )
- He repositioned Selyn's head then gripped her chin and squeezed her cheeks until her mouth opened. ( उसने सेलिन का सिर बदल दिया और फिर उसकी ठुड्डी को पकड़ लिया और उसके गालों को तब तक निचोड़ा जब तक उसका मुंह नहीं खुल गया। )
- She rested her cheek against the cool stone wall. ( उसने अपने गाल को शांत पत्थर की दीवार के खिलाफ आराम दिया। )
- Tears stung her eyes as she brought her hand around and struck his other cheek with a ringing blow. ( जैसे ही उसने अपना हाथ इधर-उधर किया, उसकी आँखों से आँसू छलक पड़े और उसके दूसरे गाल पर बजने वाले प्रहार से प्रहार किया। )
- She kissed my cheek. ( वह मेरी गाल को चूम लिया। )
- After all, if she hadn't turned her head when he kissed her on the cheek, maybe things wouldn't have turned out the same way.
- She pinched his cheek, "It must be such a burden to be so gorgeous."
- A tear rolled down her cheek.
- She kissed him on the cheek and sashayed out the door.
- He withdrew and pressed his cheek to hers.
- As I sit by the window writing to you, it is so lovely to have the soft, cool breezes fan my cheek and to feel that the hard work of last year is over!
- "The wound is not here, it is there!" said Kutuzov, pressing the handkerchief to his wounded cheek and pointing to the fleeing soldiers.
- She gave me a peck on the cheek.
- Jackson pinched her cheek and hummed, "Apparently your happiness is more important to him than his own."
- She kissed her father on the cheek.
- The girl kissed her father on the cheek.
- He gave her a cold, angry look and offered her his wrinkled, clean- shaven cheek to kiss.
- Cool fingers brushed her cheek lightly and she woke to find Cade leaning over her.