checkpoint - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of checkpoint in Hindi
- जांच की चौकी
- a barrier or manned entrance, typically at a border, where travelers are subject to security checks. ( एक बाधा या मानवयुक्त प्रवेश, आमतौर पर एक सीमा पर, जहां यात्री सुरक्षा जांच के अधीन होते हैं। )
- Runners were turning back within a mile of the start and over ten per cent of the field dropped out before the first checkpoint . ( धावक शुरुआत के एक मील के भीतर वापस मुड़ रहे थे और पहले चेकपॉइंट से पहले दस प्रतिशत से अधिक क्षेत्र बाहर हो गए थे। )
- Two young female staff aides carried it right through a security checkpoint . ( दो युवा महिला कर्मचारियों के सहयोगियों ने एक सुरक्षा चौकी के माध्यम से इसे सही किया। )
- He led both of us to a table at a security checkpoint just inside the entrance. ( उसने प्रवेश द्वार के ठीक सामने एक सुरक्षा चौकी पर हम दोनों को एक मेज पर ले गया। )
- He was almost exhausted by the run from the entrance to the security checkpoint . ( वह प्रवेश द्वार से लेकर सुरक्षा चौकी तक लगभग थक चुका था। )
- I took the back road passing through an abandoned checkpoint on the border. ( मैं सीमा पर एक परित्यक्त चौकी से गुजरता हुआ पीछे की सड़क पर ले गया। )
- We've also got a big decision coming up because we've decided to walk another 10 kilometres to the next checkpoint .
- Before entering Jerusalem, we were stopped by border police at a checkpoint .
- When he entered he was stopped by a security guard at the entrances checkpoint .
- We were certain this was our area and the 96th Squadron also confirmed this as we were on the deck where it is much harder to determine certain checkpoints , but with top cover we were more certain.
- Eradication of corruption at border checkpoints and improved collection of custom and excise duties were the topics on the agenda.
- With the right software, photographs of missing children could be sent to all border checkpoints and directorates of the Interior Ministry within seconds, he said.
- Security checkpoints have been set up at every entrance, anyone entering the site will have to walk through a metal detector and there will be also be closed circuit television covering the area.
- I'll usually figure my checkpoints about 20 minutes apart, depending on the speed of the aircraft.
- He's flying visual checkpoints and, much to my delight, adjusts his angle-of-bank to compensate for the strong crosswind that is keeping him from reaching his landmark.
- His first point was to show me that there were no checkpoints or other barriers.
- It goes by the ocean, through mountains, desert, towns and twelve checkpoints , to the finish line. Anyone can enter this race, and there are almost no restrictions on the vehicles.
- Meanwhile, the Immigration Department will deploy 360 additional staff at border checkpoints to ensure smooth passenger flow.
- I was hesitant to turn to our planned southerly heading, not having seen any of the anticipated checkpoints .
- There are ten checkpoints on the route, each staffed and equipped with water and first aid.
- The two prime minters also expressed their readiness to open new border checkpoints and to improve the efficiency of those already in use for passengers and cargo.
- The only compromise the organisers have made is to give us water at various checkpoints throughout the race, and to provide tents for us to sleep in each night after a day of racing.
- To strengthen border security and to combat smuggling, Pakistan is setting up more checkpoints along the border.
- He said that one of the main measures against the criminal groups, whose sources of income included smuggling, was to place security cameras at border checkpoints .
- What routes, checkpoints , release points, phase lines and so forth are going to keep us within the plan?
- To win the race you've got to go through a series of checkpoints around the course faster than your competitors, any way you can.
- The remaining three team members made the last two checkpoints in a record time for the team, to beat their goal by 16 minutes and break their previous record by four hours, 10 minutes.
- You can also create your own race courses through the city by selecting places for checkpoints , which would presumably extend the game's longevity if you were playing online against human opponents.
- The day before the event they will set out guide posts and will work from 8.30am to 4pm on the day, leading walkers on the route, manning checkpoints and providing information.
- After I received the maps I had to check them with a master copy along with all the other captains to verify that the 30 checkpoints were accurately placed on our maps.
- Placing barrier checkpoints and guards at the foot of the mountain is also part of the plan.