cartilage - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cartilage in Hindi
- नरम हड्डी
- कड़ी लचीली हड्डी
- firm, whitish, flexible connective tissue found in various forms in the larynx and respiratory tract, in structures such as the external ear, and in the articulating surfaces of joints. It is more widespread in the infant skeleton, being replaced by bone during growth. ( फर्म, वाइटिश, लचीला संयोजी ऊतक जो विभिन्न रूपों में स्वरयंत्र और श्वसन पथ में पाया जाता है, बाहरी कान जैसी संरचनाओं में और जोड़ों की कलात्मक सतहों में। यह शिशु कंकाल में अधिक व्यापक है, विकास के दौरान हड्डी द्वारा प्रतिस्थापित किया जाता है। )
- The inflamed joint lining, the synovium, can invade and damage bone and cartilage . ( संयुक्त संयुक्त अस्तर, सिनोवियम, हड्डी और उपास्थि पर आक्रमण और क्षति कर सकता है। )
- The results of this study in rabbits showed no sign of cartilage and bone formation. ( खरगोशों में इस अध्ययन के परिणामों में उपास्थि और हड्डी के गठन का कोई संकेत नहीं दिखा। )
- Here the two bones contact each other directly with no intervening space for articular cartilage . ( यहां दो हड्डियां एक दूसरे से सीधे संपर्क करती हैं, जिसमें आर्टिकुलर कार्टिलेज के लिए कोई हस्तक्षेप नहीं होता है। )
- During surgery the skin of the nose is separated from its supporting bone and cartilage , which is then sculpted to the desired shape. ( सर्जरी के दौरान नाक की त्वचा को उसकी सहायक हड्डी और उपास्थि से अलग किया जाता है, जिसे बाद में वांछित आकार में तराशा जाता है। )
- An imbalance of growth factors affecting the cartilage and underlying bone may also contribute.
- cartilage injury
- The loose bodies may remain free in the joint space and grow via layering of cartilage and bone.
- Once injured, articular cartilage doesn't heal well, or typically at all on its own.
- Normally, the ball moves smoothly in its socket on a lining of shock-absorbing cartilage .
- One third is found in the muscles and the rest in the bones, skin, cartilage and especially the blood.
- Often, the pain is the result of an injury such as a ruptured ligament or torn cartilage .
- The human body has a dynamic framework of bone and cartilage called the skeleton.
- Articular cartilage is vulnerable to injury and has poor potential for repair so damage can lead to arthritis many years after injury.
- Deeper in the airway wall there is cartilage and smooth muscle.
- A hole is pierced through the skin and cartilage of the nostril.
- The shape of the nose is defined by shadows as the skin moves over cartilage and bone.
- This involves taking a piece of cartilage from elsewhere in your body and putting it in your knee, to replace the damaged cartilage .
- The ends of the bones have a smooth covering called the articular cartilage .
- Alternatively the ligaments may become loose, so that the disc of cartilage no longer stays between the jaw bone and the skull when the joint is moved.
- he damaged his knee cartilage
- The list of broken bones, ripped ligaments and torn cartilages is similarly daunting, and he wakes each morning to be reminded by a chronically aching body, of the physical damage he has inflicted on himself.
- The cartilages that cap the joints are tissues that constantly model themselves.
- The famous Dr. Hauschka sets forth this doctrine to explain his interest in bamboo as he found its qualities effective against degenerative processes in the cartilages and conjunctive tissue.
- His liver, both his kidneys, his heart valves, cartilages , skin and tendons were transplanted in operations which helped more than 30 people.
- Common sense and cartilages will tell you that you don't have to cycle every day of your trip.
- She was born with an extreme form of Treacher Collins Syndrome, which meant that her facial bones, ears and airway cartilages were not properly formed.
- I never damaged any ligaments, still today have my original cartilages , I never broke anything and hardly had even a stitch put in me.
- Early reconstruction is advisable to avoid likelihood of damage to the cartilages of knee and osteo-arthritis.
- The cranial skeleton is composed of an assortment of cartilages and bones that have been highly modified during evolution.
- Ayurvedic therapy in osteoarthritis not only prevents further deterioration in the joints but also rejuvenates the damaged cartilages .