careful - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of careful in Hindi
- making sure of avoiding potential danger, mishap, or harm; cautious. ( संभावित खतरे, दुर्घटना या नुकसान से बचने के बारे में सुनिश्चित करना; सतर्क। )
- done with or showing thought and attention. ( के साथ किया या सोचा और ध्यान दिखा रहा है। )
- I like to treat myself now and again, but I am very careful in that I always put money aside for saving. ( मैं अब और फिर से खुद का इलाज करना पसंद करता हूं, लेकिन मैं इस बात से बहुत सावधान हूं कि मैंने हमेशा बचत के लिए पैसे अलग रखे। )
- Apparently she was that she was a bit too careful with her money and died leaving millions of pounds. ( जाहिरा तौर पर वह यह था कि वह अपने पैसे से थोड़ा सावधान थी और लाखों पाउंड छोड़ कर मर गई। )
- I learnt a valuable lesson which was to be a little more careful with my finances. ( मैंने एक मूल्यवान सबक सीखा जो कि मेरे वित्त के साथ थोड़ा अधिक सावधान रहना था। )
- Perhaps a deficiency in this chemical marks a person as someone who needs to be careful with booze. ( शायद इस रसायन में कमी एक व्यक्ति को किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति के रूप में चिह्नित करती है जिसे बू से सावधान रहने की आवश्यकता है। )
- He has a reputation for being careful with money, but not with time and laughs. ( उसके पास पैसे से सावधान रहने की प्रतिष्ठा है, लेकिन समय और हंसी के साथ नहीं। )
- Such heady days may yet return to Carrow Road, but will only do so with sensible and careful planning.
- Just a careful check every now and again to make sure it doesn't grow.
- These are not reasons for inaction but they counsel caution and careful planning.
- In such circumstances careful financial planning for the future has to be done right from the start.
- In taking forward his company, he must be careful to make sure that the business case works for each part separately.
- He claims to be more careful and measured than he was in those days, but his example does not appear to have rubbed off on his players.
- I also went to the gym and worked out and I made sure I was careful with what I ate.
- Hands up all those who think Yorkshire parliamentarians will be far more careful with the public purse?
- After much careful deliberation, I had finally managed to whittle my wishes down to just two.
- However be careful to avoid litigations, as they will be a barrier to your success.
- be careful to lock that door
- Anti-speed campaigners in Guiseley have been rewarding careful drivers with a smile.
- He also struck me as a cautious and careful man and an impressive witness.
- One of its main strengths is reckoned to be in the careful management of other peoples' money.
- be very careful about what you say
- be careful crossing the street
- he's careful with money
- Ash paused, and recounted his dream to her in descriptive detail but was careful to avoid the part where she dies.
- careful planning
- be careful of the dog
- Mack and Phil followed him, careful to avoid anything which would betray their position.
- The rivals not only have deeper pockets, they are less careful than the canny Tike on how they spend their cash.
- Yes, these are tough times for everyone, but that is not why he was being so careful with his money.
- But it has taken time and a lot of careful planning to avoid going into debt.
- Once this is complete, careful testing will help Dione to avoid costly mistakes.