behead - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of behead in Hindi
- सिर काटना
- सिर काट लेना
- सिर काट कर अलग कर देना
- cut off the head of (someone), typically as a form of execution. ( आम तौर पर निष्पादन के रूप में (किसी) का सिर काट दिया जाता है। )
- In several of these areas, insurgents have killed election officials and threatened to behead anyone who votes. ( इन क्षेत्रों में से कई में, विद्रोहियों ने चुनाव अधिकारियों को मार डाला है और वोट देने वाले किसी भी व्यक्ति को धमकी दी है। )
- Militants threatened to behead him unless their demand was met. ( जब तक उनकी मांग पूरी नहीं होती, तब तक उग्रवादियों ने उन्हें सिर कलम करने की धमकी दी। )
- Most likely it was some tradition from the days long ago when the executioners would personally behead the criminals. ( सबसे अधिक संभावना है कि यह बहुत पहले से कुछ परंपरा थी जब जल्लाद व्यक्तिगत रूप से अपराधियों को मारेंगे। )
- He impaled her, but she stuck one of her swords into him and beheaded him with the other. ( उसने उसे अधमरा कर दिया, लेकिन उसने अपनी एक तलवार उसमें डाल दी और दूसरे के साथ उसका सिर काट दिया। )
- On 30 January 1649 the King was beheaded in front of a huge crowd at Whitehall. ( 30 जनवरी 1649 को व्हाइटहॉल में एक विशाल भीड़ के सामने राजा का सिर काट दिया गया। )
- Charles I was beheaded in January 1649 and in May of that year Brouncker's mother died. ( जनवरी 1649 में चार्ल्स I का सिर काट दिया गया और उसी साल मई में ब्रूनकर की मां की मृत्यु हो गई। )
- The poor baker was beheaded according to custom and carried in triumph through the streets. ( गरीब बेकर को रीति-रिवाज के अनुसार पाला गया और सड़कों के माध्यम से विजय में ले जाया गया। )
- Within three years he had tired of Anne Boleyn and she was beheaded in 1536, accused of treason and adultery.
- A garter ribbon worn by King Charles I on the day he was beheaded was sold for £4,400 yesterday.
- As she fell to the floor, her sword arm swung up, and flew over Liam's throat, near beheading him.
- No guilt was spared for beheading a criminal.
- She raised her sword above her head and before he could reply, she brought it down and beheaded him.
- People were beheaded and killed during the last five weeks of the war.
- The mistress beheads girls with an ax at a tree stump.
- He took down the first with ease, beheading him with a single swipe of his sword, before turning on the second half breed.
- With all her might, she pushed all the way through his neck, beheading him.
- She was also beheaded to further terrorize people in that suburb.
- His father was beheaded simply because he happened to be the head of a religious body.
- His explanations that he was trying to steer the rising were brushed aside and he was beheaded on Tower Hill in June 1537.
- They hold hands as the line in front of them thins, as the prisoners are beheaded one by one.