banana - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of banana in Hindi
- a long curved fruit that grows in clusters and has soft pulpy flesh and yellow skin when ripe. ( एक लंबे घुमावदार फल जो गुच्छों में उगते हैं और पकने पर मुलायम गूदे वाले मांस और पीली त्वचा वाले होते हैं। )
- the tropical and subtropical treelike plant that bears this fruit. It has very large leaves and resembles a palm, but lacks a woody trunk. ( उष्णकटिबंधीय और उपोष्णकटिबंधीय ट्रेलेइक संयंत्र जो इस फल को सहन करता है। इसकी बहुत बड़ी पत्तियां होती हैं और एक हथेली जैसा दिखता है, लेकिन इसमें लकड़ी के तने का अभाव होता है। )
- insane or extremely silly. ( पागल या अत्यंत मूर्खतापूर्ण। )
- Now I have a pint of hot water with a touch of lemon, then two pieces of fruit like a banana and apple. ( अब मेरे पास नींबू के स्पर्श के साथ गर्म पानी का एक पिंट है, फिर फल के दो टुकड़े जैसे केला और सेब। )
- banana bread ( केले की रोटी )
- I heard of one gardener in North Carolina who protected his banana plant in his front yard by surrounding the plant with bags and bags of leaves. ( मैंने उत्तरी कैरोलिना के एक माली के बारे में सुना, जिसने अपने सामने के यार्ड में बैग और पत्तियों के बैग के साथ अपने केले के पौधे की रक्षा की। )
- He said when students are finished eating apples or bananas in the school they bring the cores and skins to the composter. ( उन्होंने कहा कि जब स्कूल में छात्र सेब या केला खा रहे होते हैं तो वे कोर और खाल को कंपोस्ट में लाते हैं। )
- Towers started a fruit farm, growing bananas and avocados. ( टावर्स ने एक फल फार्म शुरू किया, केले और एवोकैडो बढ़ते हुए। )
- Leaves of the drumstick plant and the core stump of the banana plant , which are available locally, are a rich source of nutrients and fibres.
- The ceremony included the setting up of a very colourful tree - resembling a banana tree , which had a number of colourful dolls hanging from the leaves.
- For fresh fruit, bananas , apples and pears will be high on the list of priorities, but consider chopping up fresh mango, papaya or peaches into a small pot.
- You may also eat one or two pieces of fruit, such as bananas , cantaloupe or pears.
- Gira's originals play second banana , occupying the record's back third.
- He would cut the leaves off the banana tree and place them on the ground.
- Can the second banana deliver a rousing partisan stump speech guaranteed to excite the party faithful?
- The place was bananas , whipping between techno, '90s dance, booty, drum & bass and of course Joe Jackson, while Luv continued to show how versatile he can be with a hard thumping acid jump-off.
- Apologies to Marcia for not bringing the agreed birthday present of a bunch of overly ripe bananas .
- There's a huge difference in being a second banana all your career and in being the No.1 option having to adapt to a secondary role.
- At the side of the house I had a pomegranate tree that bore more than thirty fruit every season and a banana tree that never produced a thing.
- Vivienne's smile turned wistful and she turned to snap a picture of sunlight filtering through the leaves of a banana tree .
- It's real easy for a second banana , as he was with Gleason, to get typed at that level and in those kinds of roles, but Carney made it out.
- They are the stars, and they're going to talk with SHOWBIZ TONIGHT about their breakout roles and what it's like to play second banana to a great ape.
- Rice, bananas , and citrus fruits replaced the traditional crops of sugar, coffee, and cocoa.
- I have to say that I did my best as second banana during the Elsinore affair.
- You will feel the warmth of the sunshine, the smell of the salty sea, blending and mixing with the fragrance of flowers and the essence of bananas and ripe fruit.
- I continued to hone my second banana routine that started in high school and has served me faithfully ever since.
- Now he'll be the second banana on a team that won't be nearly as good.
- The favorite fresh fruits of Canadians are bananas and apples.
- You might also want to mix in some slices of ripe bananas or the fruit of an avocado for a better deep conditioning treatment.
- Here, people cultivate the ensete plant, which looks like a banana tree , but its trunk pulp is prepared and eaten.
- The whole scene takes place beneath the boughs of a pine tree, the trunk of which, along with a garden rock and a banana tree , fills the left half of the composition.
- The whole thing is bananas but I didn't attempt to clear my name as that would have meant staying on for several months more.
- As it is we only lost a banana tree , a few shrubs and a section of the fence.