archway - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of archway in Hindi
- मेहराबदार रास्ता
- a curved structure forming a passage or entrance. ( एक घुमावदार संरचना जो एक मार्ग या प्रवेश द्वार बनाती है। )
- Tiles have fallen from the roof of the small chapel and the entrance archway looks in danger of imminent collapse. ( छोटे चैपल की छत से टाइलें गिर गई हैं और प्रवेश द्वार के प्रवेश द्वार पर आसन्न पतन का खतरा है। )
- The archway will be based upon a structure that was put up in Churchgate to mark Queen Victoria's jubilee. ( आर्कवे एक संरचना पर आधारित होगा जिसे चर्चगेट में महारानी विक्टोरिया की जयंती को चिह्नित करने के लिए रखा गया था। )
- There was an archway over the entrance with vines and flowers entwined in the woodwork. ( दाखलताओं के साथ प्रवेश द्वार पर एक तोरणद्वार था और लकड़ी के काम में लगे फूल। )
- He walked through the archway that led into the hallway, and headed down to the door. ( वह आर्चवे से गुजरा जो दालान में चला गया, और दरवाजे की ओर चला गया। )
- The main archways are chiseled with passages from the Holy Quran. ( मुख्य मेहराब पवित्र कुरान से मार्ग के साथ छेनी वाले हैं। )
- The pillars and archways supporting the ceiling were black marble swirled with silver. ( छत का समर्थन करने वाले खंभे और मेहराब काले संगमरमर से चांदी से लदे हुए थे। )
- The cream-colored painted walls and archways of the canopied entrance give it an almost mosque-like appearance, except there is no domed roof with the crescent-shaped moon symbol above. ( क्रीम रंग की पेंट की गई दीवारें और कैनोपीड प्रवेश द्वार के मेहराब इसे लगभग एक मस्जिद की तरह दिखाते हैं, सिवाय इसके कि ऊपर वर्धमान आकार के चंद्रमा के प्रतीक के साथ कोई गुंबददार छत नहीं है। )
- She gestured toward the archways on either side of the entry hall.
- They left the great hall by one of the many light-filled archways .
- Three of the buildings are refurbished 19 th-century stone structures, with high ceilings and graceful archways .
- The prized gothic building, with its intricate stonework and archways , is getting a new roof, new gutters and good-as-new parapets for £1.2 million as part of a huge restoration project.
- If you've ever been in a bungalow where the archways have been removed between the dining and living areas to make the space seem more open, you know that the effect is exactly the opposite.
- Lecterns with adapted heights were fitted within the existing archways of the archeological galleries.
- I asked the students to consider the courtyard space, and stimulated thought about guard houses, archways , entrance ways, lower courtyards, moats and drawbridges.
- Entrances to the building are through high triangular archways cut out of the diamond grid of the facade.
- With multiple functions - dam, roadway and royal pavilion - the two-storey covered bridge and its archways look almost Florentine.
- The archways and entrances on the town's streets are marked with limestone blocks for cartwheels to pass over, all worn with the passage of time, each archway unique in the shape and size of its own blocks.
- Inside, the entrance hall is decorated in neutral tones and has intricate cornicing, a centre rose, archways and dado rail.
- The building's architectures makes reference to much that is ancient in Jerusalem: tombs, temples, gates, and archways .
- Granite quoins, steps, archways and many other building materials including ancient oak beams from the original priory, were used in the construction of the manor in 1810.