aptitude - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of aptitude in Hindi
- a natural ability to do something. ( कुछ करने की स्वाभाविक क्षमता। )
- suitability or fitness. ( उपयुक्तता या फिटनेस। )
- He had previously believed that he did not have a natural aptitude for learning languages, through his experiences at school. ( वह पहले मानता था कि स्कूल में अपने अनुभवों के माध्यम से, भाषाओं को सीखने के लिए उसकी स्वाभाविक योग्यता नहीं है। )
- A similar argument could be made for selecting children with an aptitude for music, he went on. ( संगीत के लिए योग्यता के साथ बच्चों का चयन करने के लिए इसी तरह का तर्क दिया जा सकता है। )
- My only assumption is that an aptitude for law school exists and that it can, to some extent, be measured. ( मेरी एकमात्र धारणा यह है कि लॉ स्कूल के लिए एक योग्यता मौजूद है और इसे कुछ हद तक मापा जा सकता है। )
- They require tact and a deftness that neither government has shown much aptitude for or inclination toward. ( उन्हें चातुर्य और चतुराई की आवश्यकता होती है, जिसकी ओर न तो सरकार ने ज्यादा झुकाव दिखाया है और न ही झुकाव की ओर। )
- There are 21 priority places available for students on the basis of their aptitude for the Performing Arts each year. ( प्रत्येक वर्ष प्रदर्शन कला के लिए उनकी योग्यता के आधार पर छात्रों के लिए 21 प्राथमिकता वाले स्थान उपलब्ध हैं। )
- his natural aptitude for failure ( विफलता के लिए उनकी स्वाभाविक योग्यता )
- Except sometimes I completely lose my inborn aptitude for sleeping for excessively long stretches. ( कभी-कभी सिवाय इसके कि मैं अत्यधिक लंबे समय तक सोने के लिए अपनी जन्मजात योग्यता को पूरी तरह से खो देता हूं। )
- Discovering you have a natural talent or aptitude for something feels good. ( आपको कुछ के लिए एक प्राकृतिक प्रतिभा या योग्यता की खोज करना अच्छा लगता है। )
- his aptitude for deceit ( धोखे के लिए उसकी योग्यता )
- he had a remarkable aptitude for learning words ( शब्दों को सीखने के लिए उनकी उल्लेखनीय योग्यता थी )
- The truth, of course, is that there is no difference between selection by aptitude and selection by ability.
- Saul senses in Eliza a natural aptitude for mysticism, blossoming from the way in which the letters seem to appear to her in a vision.
- His grandmother used to sit with mediums, and he was always aware of his own aptitude for the spiritual.
- Was it around that age that you realized that you had an aptitude for the instrument?
- Most teens' natural aptitude for interactivity is what often sets them apart from older generations.
- But Brad never got his sea legs, showing an early aptitude for skating on ice rather than sailing on water.
- On Monday, it was to the driving range, where I rediscovered my startling aptitude for slicing the ball, though I was relieved to make contact at all.
- children with an aptitude for painting and drawing
- He has shown neither the desire nor the aptitude for such a role.
- An aptitude for dealing in stock and runs, and in accumulating capital and assets, soon became apparent.
- It targets talented Year 10 students with an aptitude for enterprise.
- I am asked for my view on the Olympic Games, which is that they affirm the British aptitude for sports that involve sitting down.
- He has leadership ability and the aptitude to learn from mistakes.
- In fact, his was a different kind of mind with an aptitude more for philosophical thoughts and concepts than for literary pursuits.
- aptitude of expression
- Despite having a phenomenal song writing talent, he seems to lack an aptitude for conciseness.
- They also have a remarkable aptitude for spreading the word virally when they discover something that excites them.
- In fact, even when immersed in play writing, he had betrayed his aptitude for philosophical ideas and concepts.
- Not everyone has the aptitude or ability to do everything.
- It also acknowledges that patients differ in their choice of therapies according to their aptitudes and inclinations towards the various options.