airdrop - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of airdrop in Hindi
- जमीन पर समान उतारने के क्रिया
- an act of dropping supplies, troops, or equipment by parachute from an aircraft. ( एक विमान से पैराशूट द्वारा आपूर्ति, सैनिकों या उपकरणों को छोड़ने का एक कार्य। )
- drop (such things) by parachute. ( पैराशूट द्वारा ड्रॉप (ऐसी चीजें)। )
- Helicopters and transport aircraft have been used to airdrop food supplies to areas not easily reached by land. ( हेलिकॉप्टरों और परिवहन विमानों का उपयोग खाद्य आपूर्ति को एयरड्रॉप करने के लिए किया गया है जो आसानी से भूमि तक नहीं पहुंचते हैं। )
- These planes airdrop cargo to 45-foot-long ‘cigarette boats’ in the transit zone. ( ये विमान पारगमन क्षेत्र में 45-फुट-लंबी in सिगरेट की नावों ’के लिए कार्गो को एयरड्रॉप करते हैं। )
- You have a number of small infantry robots, which you airdrop on an area. ( आपके पास कई छोटे इन्फैंट्री रोबोट हैं, जिन्हें आप एक क्षेत्र पर प्रसारित करते हैं। )
- The Agency, however, arranged to airdrop a planeload of medicines, tools, and clothing for the village. ( हालाँकि, एजेंसी ने गाँव के लिए दवाओं, औजारों और कपड़ों के एक प्लैनलोड को प्रसारित करने की व्यवस्था की। )
- Four persons lost their lives in flash floods in this district today even as the district administration took the help of the Army authorities to airdrop supplies to around 25 villages which have been submerged.
- Forbidding terrain made conventional land supply impossible, requiring the United States to develop capabilities to airdrop supplies.
- The more concentrated in terms of time and space an airdrop was, the more probable success was.
- As a result, India plans to airdrop food items in the capital under a contingency plan, the English-language Himalayan Times reported Sunday.
- supply to the front line will be by airdrop
- On February 14th, the 23rd RCT received supplies via an airdrop to replenish ammunition expended during the previous night's fight.
- The most responsive of the existing modes is airdrop because the aircraft used to conduct airdrop travel very fast and require no cargo offload time.
- the military will airdrop relief supplies
- The aircraft provides troop and equipment transport, airdrop and medical evacuation for cargo weighing up to 7,820 pounds.
- So why use strategic airlift assets to carry out an airdrop mission with impact at the strategic level?
- It proved impossible to create a firm, unified command for the aircraft fleet, which was due to perform the airdrop and provide air cover for the brigades.
- This directorate also certifies aircraft for the airdrop of personnel and equipment.
- Choosing the altitude for an airdrop equally depends on the tactical situation and the parachutists' skills.
- One recipient was Jan De Vries, who was airdropped into Normandy before dawn on D-Day with the 1st Canadian Parachute Battalion.
- Millions of leaflets were airdropped along with tons of humanitarian rations.
- They completed everything from engines-running offloads to blackout night-vision airdrops , with results exceeding the expectations of even the most enthusiastic crew members.
- At age 30, he joined the military, fulfilling part of his quest for adventure by flying in the back of C - 130s, performing airdrops and transport missions worldwide.
- The simulated airdrops allowed the crews to train with station-keeping equipment, used in adverse weather, while using the new procedures for flying in tactical formation.
- The 82d Airborne Division routinely trains to make heavy airdrops , but the Afghanistan fuel drop was the first combat drop in years (perhaps since the Vietnam War).
- The California Department of Fish and Game stepped up stocking efforts in the 1950s, airdropping thousands of hatchery-raised fingerlings into even the most remote lakes.
- In the past, the 421st helped with humanitarian airdrops in Bosnia.
- The U.S. Army Air Force would assist in this latter mission by airdropping his books over occupied France.
- He added that 8,500 food packets had been airdropped and 10,000 distributed.
- During the Korean war, for example, it made more than 100 hazardous overflights of mainland China, airdropping agents and supplies.
- Do airdrops from low to high altitudes at night and under adverse conditions.
- The French were therefore airdropped into the valley to build a series of strong points, not all within supporting distance of each other, around the 0.62 mile airstrip upon which the fortress was to depend for supplies.