aftershock - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of aftershock in Hindi
- सदमे के बाद
- a smaller earthquake following the main shock of a large earthquake. ( एक बड़े भूकंप के मुख्य झटके के बाद एक छोटा भूकंप। )
- The quake, measuring 5.7 on the Richter scale, was followed by an aftershock measuring 5.5. ( रिक्टर पैमाने पर 5.7 को मापने वाला भूकंप, उसके बाद 5.5 आंका गया। )
- Yesterday, we had a tremor that they said was an aftershock from a big earthquake that devastated Turkey. ( कल, हमें एक झटका लगा कि उन्होंने कहा कि एक बड़ा भूकंप था जो तुर्की को तबाह कर दिया था। )
- He was almost knocked over by the aftershock that followed, but he kept his ground as dust blasted by at hurricane speeds. ( उसके बाद आफ्टरशॉक ने लगभग दस्तक दी, लेकिन उसने तूफान की गति से धूल के रूप में अपना मैदान बनाये रखा। )
- Was there a new earthquake or an aftershock , which possibly could be triggering more tsunami waves ( क्या एक नया भूकंप या एक आफ्टरशॉक था, जो संभवतः अधिक सुनामी लहरों को ट्रिगर कर सकता था )
- These maps graphically illustrate the change in earthquake probability during aftershock and possible foreshock sequences.
- It was followed by four aftershocks , one of which almost matched the intensity of the first quake, registering 5.2 on the Richter scale.
- Friday's earthquake and the aftershocks have injured 559 people.
- The earthquake was followed by alarming aftershocks up to seven hours later and officials warned of more to come.
- From time to time aftershocks of the earthquake shook the ground, and could even be felt on board ship, seeming to those on board that depth charges were being exploded in the sea.
- The earthquake and its aftershocks dislodged many rocks and mines, sending them tumbling onto roads once considered safe.
- Eventually these gaps are filled by large earthquakes and their aftershocks .
- Seismologists said aftershocks powerful enough to cause heavy damage in the northern region were now highly possible.
- Some families fled their homes fearing aftershocks , and roads and phone lines were cut off.
- There is shock and bewilderment in surrounding mountain villages too, where the earthquake and subsequent aftershocks have caused landslides.
- The quake occurred more than 10 kilometres deep and was followed by powerful aftershocks .
- Six additional aftershocks were recorded throughout the next day.
- There may have been about 150 aftershocks since the weekend earthquake in South Asia.
- Experts say more aftershocks are possible, but they are unlikely to be strong enough to cause more serious damage.
- He was referring to the aftershocks that invariably follow a large temblor, or main shock.
- They, too, were followed by waves of aftershocks which hampered rescue work in an area littered with landmines laid during years of war.