advocacy - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of advocacy in Hindi
- public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy. ( किसी विशेष कारण या नीति के लिए सार्वजनिक समर्थन या सिफारिश। )
- Civic awareness can take a number of forms, from advocacy of a democratic constitution to worker education. ( नागरिक जागरूकता एक लोकतांत्रिक संविधान की वकालत से लेकर श्रमिक शिक्षा तक कई रूप ले सकती है। )
- The Crown lawyers know of the Chief Justice's advocacy , and not one of them took objection to the case. ( क्राउन के वकीलों को मुख्य न्यायाधीश की वकालत का पता है, और उनमें से किसी ने भी मामले पर आपत्ति नहीं ली। )
- A lawyer with a legal advocacy group said the appeal is a misuse of taxpayers' money. ( कानूनी वकालत समूह के साथ एक वकील ने कहा कि अपील करदाताओं के पैसे का दुरुपयोग है। )
- He thinks the organization could also focus a lot more of its time on advocacy and legislation. ( उन्हें लगता है कि संगठन वकालत और कानून पर अपना अधिक समय केंद्रित कर सकता है। )
- Over the years, Marie was acknowledged for her advocacy and dedication to the profession.
- There is indeed scope for persuasion and advocacy of tolerance, and much has changed in this respect.
- His advocacy of a Popular Front saw him expelled from the party in 1939.
- his outspoken advocacy of the agreement has won no friends
- His advocacy of free market principles has had a significant impact on governments and people across the globe.
- This story notably does not mention any advocacy of involuntary organ donation.
- He is outspoken in advocacy of the death penalty, an issue over which I have respectfully jousted with him twice.
- The defendant law firm is a trial advocacy firm that does primarily personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
- But I have found no suggestion that it has changed standards of advocacy for the worse.
- In such cases, I find an element of legal advocacy present which does not become an expert's testimony.
- Nor should we forget his long-standing advocacy of studying material culture.
- It will enhance life skills in communication, negotiation and advocacy .
- His advocacy of public-private partnerships has also been a leitmotif of his Treasury years.
- No longer will he grace our courts with superb advocacy and inspired legal reasoning.
- After the return of the students, he continued his advocacy of reforms.
- Her role involves providing advocacy and referral, counselling and activities for young people.
- That he has not in the end succeeded is no reflection on his sustained advocacy .
- The successful prosecution of the case for children and adolescents demands effective advocacy .
- The government wanted an unclassified document on which it could draw in its advocacy of its policy.
- It is only advocacy at the inquest that is an excluded service.
- His willingness to embark upon detailed research was closer to advocacy than to the approach of an objective expert.
- This is clever advocacy , but I really do not think it addresses the real issue.
- The law allowing plaintiffs to recover legal fees in advocacy lawsuits has been on the books for a long time.
- Wearing another hat, he is also well known in these columns for his advocacy of the death penalty.
- It promised ruthless pragmatism about means, but has become dogmatic in its advocacy of the private sector.
- their advocacy of traditional family values