activate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of activate in Hindi
- सक्रिय करना
- सक्रिय बनाना
- उत्प्रेरित करना
- प्रवृत्त करना
- प्रवृत्त बनाना
- शक्ति बढ़ाना
- make (something) active or operative. ( बनाना (कुछ) सक्रिय या ऑपरेटिव। )
- to make something start working ( कुछ काम करना शुरू करने के लिए )
- My telescope gathers about 2,000 times as much light as the unaided eye, enough to activate the cone cells in the human retina, so some color appears. ( मेरी दूरबीन लगभग 2,000 बार इकठ्ठा की गई रोशनी की तरह है, जो मानव रेटिना में शंकु कोशिकाओं को सक्रिय करने के लिए पर्याप्त है, इसलिए कुछ रंग दिखाई देता है। )
- The energy that is required to activate molecules for a chemical reaction is the activation energy of the reaction. ( रासायनिक प्रतिक्रिया के लिए अणुओं को सक्रिय करने के लिए आवश्यक ऊर्जा प्रतिक्रिया की सक्रियता ऊर्जा है। )
- But this offering is not enough to activate our intellect. ( लेकिन यह भेंट हमारी बुद्धि को सक्रिय करने के लिए पर्याप्त नहीं है। )
- Although we could use a lot more rain, most of our fields have had enough to activate the herbicides and early weed control generally has been good.
- Last week we had our first serious tornado watch with afternoon skies gone dark enough to activate the street lamps.
- In Scotland, police were concerned enough to activate a nationwide intelligence centre to evaluate the terrorist threat north of the Border.
- This results in a decrease in biological activity; but sulphonation is required to activate molecules as well.
- It is almost impossible to deliver an inappropriate shock with an AED because the machine will allow the operator to activate the control only if an appropriate arrhythmia is detected.
- fumes from cooking are enough to activate the alarm
- If this is not enough to activate an alliance, what is?
- You'll thereby complete three to six sets per workout, more than enough to activate muscle fibers.
- It automatically inflates within three to five seconds of immersion in water or can be operated manually by activating a ripcord or by self-inflating.
- The alarm signal activates the receiver, which then plays the warning to everyone in earshot.
- Her neighbours rushed in after Mrs Green activated the panic alarm she wears around her neck.
- Now, the state has activated its emergency operation center, saying at a level of one to five, it is now at a level of three.
- Those 21 strains that grew on AT in the presence of LexA were rejected because the suppression could have been due to mutations that potentiate weak activators .
- It's just a simple feedback operation: You click a switch that activates a set of relays that begin feeding electricity back to themselves, so they remain eternally on.
- The component also enables the operator to set tolerance limits for important operating parameters, and activates an alarm when deviation from these ranges occurs.
- This messenger in turn activates a so-called kinase, an enzyme that attaches phosphate groups to other proteins.
- That alarm activation was initially sent to the central alarm bureau and the police were then informed.
- The thieves escaped empty handed after the van's alarm was activated .
- One of the men had climbed through the parcel hatch and told her to keep away from the alarm button but she activated it as they left and saw they had a fourth man as a getaway driver outside.
- Repressors stifle gene expression by blocking the binding of activators , interfering with their recruiting efforts, or smothering the DNA in more protein.
- Although the windows were not linked to the burglar alarm, a sensor activated the system and a passing police patrol stopped to check the building.
- The activation of the touch screen can be done only by the polling officer after the previous voter has used it.
- The process results in activation of the body's immune system to attack and destroy to marked cell.
- Upon the application of Tc, the TetR repressor molecules are released from the tet operators and transcription is activated .
- This molecule activates enzymes and other substances to help move fat out of fat cells and deliver it to active tissues (such as muscle fibers) that will burn it as fuel.
- When part levels get low at a particular station, the operator activates a radio-frequency signal which causes a paper parts order slip to be generated in the marketplace.
- This was the day the GSM operator activated its network and started selling prepaid cards to individual customers.