agonizing - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of agonizing in Hindi
- अति पीड़ा देनेवाला
- causing great physical or mental pain. ( महान शारीरिक या मानसिक दर्द का कारण। )
- undergo great mental anguish through worrying about something. ( किसी चीज की चिंता से बड़ी मानसिक पीड़ा से गुजरना। )
- The agonizing pain of surgical procedures, whether to deal with a major wound, a fractured bone, an amputation, or removal of a tumour, was a major obstacle to the development of surgery. ( शल्यचिकित्सा की प्रक्रियाओं की पीड़ा, चाहे एक प्रमुख घाव, एक फ्रैक्चर वाली हड्डी, एक विच्छेदन, या एक ट्यूमर को हटाने के लिए, सर्जरी के विकास के लिए एक बड़ी बाधा थी। )
- Be it aching, burning, gnawing, stabbing, twisting, throbbing or agonizing pain. ( यह दर्द हो रहा हो, जलन हो रही हो, दर्द हो रहा हो, छुरा घोंप रहा हो, मरोड़ रहा हो, धड़कन तेज हो रही हो या दर्द हो रहा हो। )
- Once more I woke up to an agonizing pain in my torso. ( एक बार और मैं अपने धड़ में एक पीड़ा दर्द के लिए जाग गया। )
- So agonizing was the pain that I fell to my knees. ( तो तड़पता हुआ दर्द था जो मेरे घुटनों तक गिर गया था। )
- But the pain that night was nothing compared to the agonizing pain of death I was feeling now.
- Sitting up abruptly she yelped as the agonizing pain tripled in intensity.
- After almost a minute of this strange outburst, he came to his senses and slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, wincing in pain with every agonizing inch.
- I groaned between the torrents of agonizing pain.
- Surely the agonizing pain I experience when I hit my elbow has much more to do with craziness than amusement.
- Apparently, if I'm not in agonizing pain, he doesn't want to hear about it.
- It's sort of a general ache instead of agonising pain.
- But he has been left in agonising pain with serious injuries to his back, head and legs.
- The brave bride had amazed guests when she made it to her wedding ceremony on time despite being rushed into hospital with agonising stomach pains the night before.
- After an eternity of standing still, I gradually forced myself to turn away and take agonizingly slow steps back up to my room.
- By midday the pains had gone from sharp twinges every 5 minutes or so to a constant, agonising pain.
- Having the most intense throbbing agonising pain in my head
- It relieved all my body's stress, even though the next day I would be in agonising pain.
- It is quite possible that the first half of the film could feel agonizingly slow, only occasionally lit up by cheering details.
- The trolley was pulled from beneath me and an agonising pain shot through my body.
- She fights off agonising back pain, sustained in a work injury two years ago, to keep the show on the road.
- I'd heard that it was agonisingly painful, but I just found it uncomfortable and embarrassing.
- The process has been painfully and agonizingly slow to the World Championship Title.
- It doesn't help that the most recent guy was already a slow typist, and just agonizingly slow with the left handed hunt-and peck.
- He closed his eyes, then suddenly felt an intensely agonising stabbing pain in the side of his head, but it was quickly gone, and he knew no more.
- Regaining my determination, I grit my teeth and ignore the agonising , torturous pain in my wrist which was quickly spreading through my body.