acknowledgment - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of acknowledgment in Hindi
- प्राप्ति सूचना
- acceptance of the truth or existence of something. ( किसी चीज की सच्चाई या अस्तित्व की स्वीकृति। )
- the action of expressing or displaying gratitude or appreciation for something. ( किसी चीज के लिए आभार या प्रशंसा व्यक्त करने या प्रदर्शित करने की क्रिया। )
- an author's or publisher's statement of indebtedness to others, typically one printed at the beginning of a book. ( एक लेखक या प्रकाशक का दूसरों के प्रति ऋणीता का बयान, आमतौर पर एक किताब की शुरुआत में छपा होता है। )
- One unifying element that ran through all of Kim's teaching was the acknowledgment of the importance of spirit. ( एक एकीकृत तत्व जो किम के सभी शिक्षण के माध्यम से चला, वह आत्मा के महत्व की स्वीकार्यता था। )
- The agreement involved acknowledgment of no more than the bare minimum of the elements. ( समझौते में तत्वों के नंगे न्यूनतम से अधिक नहीं की पावती शामिल थी। )
- Smiling his smile of acknowledgment and gratitude, he draped his long overcoat over her shoulders as he set about making the morning meal. ( पावती और कृतज्ञता की अपनी मुस्कुराहट को मुस्कुराते हुए, उन्होंने अपने लंबे ओवरकोट को अपने कंधों पर लपेट लिया क्योंकि उन्होंने सुबह का खाना बनाने के बारे में निर्धारित किया था। )
- there was no acknowledgment of the family's trauma
- I received an acknowledgment of my application
- It involves our acknowledgment that the existence of such phenomena entails certain responsibilities for those who remain unaffected by them.
- Recognition, acknowledgment , praise, and rewards are ever so important and are a demonstration of the fact that you care.
- Until the Whitlam years, there was little acknowledgment that not all families have two parents.
- he received an award in acknowledgment of his work
- Tired once more, I sighed and jangled the car keys and nodded to Michael with a mix of acknowledgment and gratitude for taking over.
- With no expression of acknowledgment the porter closed the wicket.
- No acknowledgment of my greeting came from Carrie, although her mother waved back.
- Even as pathetic as she looked now, he gave her a look of gratitude and acknowledgment , she probably did not see it, her eyes were half closed by now.
- When in doubt, ask for a written acknowledgment of receipt and/or acceptability.
- he touched his hat in acknowledgment of the salute
- The Premier's Office responded with a curt acknowledgment of receipt of the letter.
- Henceforth, during the whole rest of the nineteenth century, the acknowledgment of the truth contained in Say's Law was the distinctive mark of an economist.
- Wallin, who has already received four honorary degrees and several awards and honours in acknowledgment of her work, will address graduates in applied health sciences and arts.
- With this patient, it is likely that profound family conflict is impeding the acknowledgment and acceptance of approaching death.
- This acknowledgment of physical existence is crucial.
- I looked over at my friend Conner, who nodded his head in acknowledgment of my existence, but didn't say much.
- Instead of trophies going to the winning teams, all dance groups were presented with framed certificates in acknowledgment of, and in thanks for, their participation.
- The workers were guests of the firm who organised a visit to the illuminations in acknowledgment of their hard work during the year and to mark the coronation.
- he received an award in acknowledgement of his work
- This is not only because of our acknowledgement of, and respect for, the growing population of many practising Buddhists who have made their home in Australia.
- But yet her letters never contained any acknowledgement of my letters, and she never addressed anything to me.
- The appellant never received an acknowledgement of his application.
- She said Commissioner Noel Conroy responded with an acknowledgement that he received her file, but there was no further comment.
- Her parents say they have still not received an acknowledgement or a reply.
- Besides an expanding list of acknowledgements , however, the first 220 pages of this edition are just as we found them in 1997.