aberration - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of aberration in Hindi
- सामान्य से विचलन
a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome. (सामान्य, सामान्य, या अपेक्षित, जो आमतौर पर अवांछित है, उससे प्रस्थान।)
- I see these activities as some kind of mental aberration. (मैं इन गतिविधियों को किसी प्रकार के मानसिक विपथन के रूप में देखता हूं।)
- He understood mathematically why a spherical mirror produces aberration . (उन्होंने गणितीय रूप से समझा कि क्यों एक गोलाकार दर्पण विपथन पैदा करता है।)
- This was still an astronomical method, but Bradley used observations of the aberration of light from stars. (यह अभी भी एक खगोलीय विधि थी, लेकिन ब्रैडली ने तारों से प्रकाश के उन्मूलन का अवलोकन किया।)
- This wasn't an aberration - last year was the aberration .
- However, if the most recent 50 years in the history of war have truly been dictated by ideological instead of resource motivations, the period would represent a unique aberration .
- Petzval is best remembered for his work on optical lenses and lens aberration done in the early 1840's.
- Indeed it may well be that far from an aberration or even sinful distortion, the normal and proper condition of society, and even of the Church, is one of dispute and conflict.
- they described the outbreak of violence in the area as an aberration
- Having grown up during the heady days of the late 1990s, they think the current period is an aberration .
- What went on over that short period of time was an aberration .
- To eliminate the residual aberration in the spherical lens, we need to increase the refractive index of the glass.
- That was an aberration , one of those ironic blips that sport throws up from time to time.
- His experience may be transformed from an unfortunate aberration into official company policy.
- The realtor said the difference between the two areas was probably just an aberration .
- According to the revisionists, mechanical television was an aberration which is not to be taken seriously.
- In fact, the years between 1660 and 1685 were something of an aberration , a brief period of calm in an otherwise choppy sea.
- Chromosome aberrations were scored on 50 metaphase cells per clone.
- The design of the complete lens system is focused on controlling aberrations in the optical image.
- Now, as foreign minister, he wants to correct the aberrations .
- This type of database can tell us about aberrational outbreaks of food poisoning.
- Mee added, ‘Although I do not know who is responsible for these incidents I hope that they were aberrations and shall not be seen again.’
- The slight asymmetry in both the radial and image axis direction indicates small aberrations in the microscope lens.
- These tests score either chromosomal structural aberrations at metaphase or micronuclei at interphase.
- With this data they can program the adaptive optic system to deform the mirror to correct aberrations in the high-energy beam.
- Aggressive and poorly responsive tumors are often characterized by multiple molecular cytogenetic aberrations .
- This is an aberrational number of deaths in such a short period.
- These effects include the induction of chromosomal aberrations and sister chromatid exchange.
- Cells were classified with regard to the presence of abnormal metaphases and aberrations of any of the stages of mitosis.
- We can also improve CD uniformity by reducing optical aberrations in the projection lens.
- Slight eccentricities are curtailed with gentle mocking, and social aberrations are laughed off the set.