abduct - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abduct in Hindi
- अपहरण करना
- धोखा देकर या फुसलाकर भगा ले जाना
- भगा ले जाना
- take (someone) away illegally by force or deception; kidnap. (किसी को) बलपूर्वक या धोखे से अवैध रूप से दूर ले जाना; अपहरण।
- (of a muscle) move (a limb or part) away from the midline of the body or from another part. ((एक मांसपेशी का) शरीर के मध्य भाग से या किसी अन्य भाग से दूर (एक अंग या भाग)।)
- A failed attempt to abduct a legislator's son came to light yesterday, sending shock waves though the legislature's staff. (कल विधायक के बेटे को अगवा करने की नाकाम कोशिश की गई, हालांकि विधायिका के कर्मचारियों को झटका लगा।)
- It has been alleged that the person who attempted to abduct the girl was a serving member of the force. (यह आरोप लगाया गया है कि जिस व्यक्ति ने लड़की का अपहरण करने का प्रयास किया वह बल का एक सदस्य था।)
- The dorsal interossei abduct the toes from this axis. (इस अक्ष से पैर की अंगुलियों का अंतरवाहिनी पैर की उंगलियों का अपहरण कर लेता है।)
- In the shoulder girdle, the serratus anterior and pectoralis minor muscles contract to abduct the scapula on the up phase.
- Families who want to marry off their daughters without paying a dowry often hire criminals to abduct eligible boys and force them into wedlock, the paper said.
- Traffickers also kidnap and abduct their victims.
- Young men with poor marriage prospects might attempt to abduct a woman and force her into marriage.
- The gluteus medius and minimus abduct and rotate the hip internally.
- Even if it was a mistake to abduct her children following the trial, the children should not be punished for her mistake.
- The superior rectus and inferior rectus muscles abduct the eye.
- A new law took effect last year that makes it illegal to abduct young girls and force them into marriage.
- During one such break-in, they find themselves forced to abduct him and take him into the mountains.
- A WOMAN abducted by a knifeman in a busy Bolton street and forced to drive to Leeds was today recovering at home.
- Have you ever noticed that when people are abducted it's usually during the night, Art?
- There is a pattern of arbitrary executions, the systematic rape of women and girls and people being abducted .
- But what possible motive would a person have for abducting Mike?
- They said that children who tried to escape were usually captured by other abducted children.
- This was the second time for the rebels to set free abducted members of security forces in recent weeks.
- You hear about people abducting kids all the time.
- To prove loyalty to the cause, abducted children are often forced to kill family members or each other.
- He has a string of prior convictions and was arrested and was later convicted of abducting a prostitute and threatening to kill her.
- The arrest was a seizure by seven armed men dressed in civilian clothes who abducted him in an unlicensed car.
- When the arm is abducted and externally rotated the sternocostal fibres are maximally stretched.
- A woman who alleged she was abducted and raped is no longer helping detectives investigating the attack.
- So, after he is abducted , he is forced to wander, looking for a community where he can settle.