abandoned - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abandoned in Hindi
- छोड़ा हुआ
- बुरे व्यसनों वाला
- छोड़ा हुआ
- त्यागा हुआ
- बुरे आचरणवाला
- left completely and no longer used or wanted (अनचाही वास्तु को पूर्ण रूप से त्यागा या छोड़ा हुआ या परित्यक्त)
- having been deserted or cast off. (सुनसान पड़ा है या उतार दिया गया है।)
- unrestrained. (अनर्गल)
- uninhibited. ( बेहिचक)
- Some are abandoned pets; others were born on the streets. (कुछ पालतू जानवरों को छोड़ दिया जाता है; दूसरों का जन्म सड़कों पर हुआ था)
- We saw nothing less than wicked, abandoned delight in each other's eyes. (हमने दुःख से कम कुछ नहीं देखा, एक-दूसरे की आंखों में खुशी छोड़ दी।)
- They say they have picked up more than 900 abandoned pets, since the storm ended. (वे कहते हैं कि उन्होंने 900 से अधिक परित्यक्त पालतू जानवरों को उठाया है, क्योंकि तूफान समाप्त हो गया है।)
- The proposal for a refuge, while well-intentioned, is not the solution to the problem of unwanted, abandoned pet reptiles. (शरणार्थी के लिए प्रस्ताव, जबकि सुविचारित, अवांछित पालतू सरीसृपों की समस्या का हल नहीं है।)
- An unexpected Christmas present in the form of an abandoned boy was left on the President's doorstep on Sunday.
- More than 2,500 neglected, unwanted or abandoned exotic pets were seized by inspectors last year.
- Trinbagonians hit the streets at 1am for Jouvert, a small-hours celebration that sees the capital erupt with abandoned sensuality.
- The next program was about the good dog catchers in NYC - they are a division of the ASPCA - who rescue abused and abandoned pets.
- Anyone who finds an abandoned pet can call the RSPCA.
- And who could be more helpless than a child - alone, abandoned , unbelieved - pursued in the dark by a murderer?
- The Evening Telegraph featured a dozen cases of abandoned and unwanted pets in the week before Christmas in a bid to ease the pressure on the RSPCA following the festive period.
- Many of them clearly enjoyed a traditional expatriate life of abandoned debauchery.
- Search teams are tonight stepping up their efforts to rescue abandoned pets in New Orleans as well.
- I had enough gin in me to play along in unabashed, abandoned delight.
- I'm attracted to photography for its voyeuristic quality, and I approach the subject in an abandoned , playful, intuitive way.
- Feral cats are the offspring of stray or abandoned household pets.
- This boa constrictor was found on a local bus… one of a growing number of abandoned exotic pets the RSPCA has to deal with.
- Her story begins more than 40 years in the past, when a 9-year-old boy delivers an abandoned baby to the doorstep of a beauty shop.
- I'd like to propose a toast to unfettered, abandoned appetite.
- I remember downing a great deal of vodka and dancing in a rather abandoned fashion.
- In the first, a young peasant woman desperately fights to protect an abandoned baby boy she's taken under her wing.
- An American government advisor kept abandoned deer, squirrels and even a bear as pets on the grounds of his manor.
- In his book, Oliver James uses the damage done to abandoned children raised by wild animals to prove the importance of total parenting.
- She chose another and I felt abandoned after all.
- While eating dinner at a noodle stand, he encounters an abandoned baby boy.
- There are still many thousands of lost or abandoned pets in need of rescue in the areas hit by Hurricane Katrina.