hantavirus - Meaning in Malayalam
Meaning of hantavirus in Malayalam
- എലി വൈറസ്
a virus of a genus carried by rodents and causing various febrile hemorrhagic diseases, often with kidney damage or failure. ( എലിശല്യം വഹിക്കുന്ന ഒരു ജനുസ്സിലെ വൈറസ് വൃക്ക തകരാറോ പരാജയമോ ഉള്ള പലതരം പനിബാധിതരായ ഹെമറാജിക് രോഗങ്ങൾക്കും കാരണമാകുന്നു. )
- Mammals are the most common reservoirs of zoonotic disease, and rodents play the leading role, implicated in the spread of plague, Lyme disease, hantavirus and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome is associated with higher mortality than HFRS, was first recognized as a hantavirus disease in 1993, and occurs within the American continents.
- The molecular techniques will include primers that can identify Thottapalayam virus, the only hantavirus isolate from India.
- This hantavirus , a member of the Bunyaviridae family of RNA viruses, is transmitted by its reservoir host Peromyscus maniculatus, the deer mouse.
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome was first recognized as a hantavirus disease in 1993 and is a disease of the Americas.