unbiased - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of unbiased in Hindi
- showing no prejudice for or against something; impartial. ( किसी चीज के लिए या उसके खिलाफ कोई पूर्वाग्रह न दिखाना; निष्पक्ष। )
- It's nigh impossible for me to approach this in an objective and unbiased manner.
- If you want to come across as unbiased and open-minded, I suggest you try a little harder to express it with your choice of words.
- However, getting unbiased financial advice is not as simple as it sounds; being forewarned is forearmed.
- In many contributions to The Racing Post he also tackled the serious issues of racing with a unbiased and detached eye.
- Will the next patient who is examined by this physician be given a fair and unbiased diagnosis?
- How a new model needs to emerge, one that can provide unbiased advice to marketers.
- If nothing else it will help me to give a completely fair, unbiased opinion to each area of the album.
- Online is a new website offering reliable, unbiased advice from real midwives.
- What this really means, is that Bahamian courts are not really impartial, unbiased and fair.
- They offer free, unbiased , anonymous credit advice and will help you sort through your debt.
- The use of outside assistance is to ensure the investigation is fair an unbiased .
- I'd rather have advertisements on the tele and some fair and unbiased news than the joke that the corporation has now become.
- Sometimes its news stories aren't as fair and unbiased as the government would want them to be.
- That's why, when you use a Mortgage Choice consultant, you get truly unbiased home loan advice.
- An adjudicator must be, and must be seen to be, disinterested, unbiased and impartial.
- I'd like to invite you to lunch there so you can give an unbiased outsider's view.
- It is not a piece of the larger, commercial media that has a responsibility to be fair and unbiased .
- If you want truly unbiased advice, swallow hard and cough up a fee - with any commission rebated back to you, of course.
- At least it means we can enjoy impartial unbiased commentary from now on.
- As a newsreader, Sir Trevor has to remain unbiased and fair, and he is a master at this.