the dentist's - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of the dentist's in Hindi
- दंत चिकित्सक का
the dentist's Definition
- a person who is qualified to treat diseases and other conditions that affect the teeth and gums, especially the repair and extraction of teeth and the insertion of artificial ones.
the dentist's Example
- Couldn't he have gone to the doctor or the dentist or someplace? ( क्या वह डॉक्टर या डेंटिस्ट या कहीं नहीं जा सकता था? )
- The benefit for the dentist for becoming part of the network is an increased patient load because PPO dental patients select a dentist from within the network if they want to receive one hundred percent reimbursement for their dental work. ( नेटवर्क का हिस्सा बनने के लिए दंत चिकित्सक के लिए लाभ एक बढ़ा हुआ रोगी भार है क्योंकि पीपीओ दंत रोगी नेटवर्क के भीतर से एक दंत चिकित्सक का चयन करते हैं यदि वे अपने दंत चिकित्सा कार्य के लिए एक सौ प्रतिशत प्रतिपूर्ति प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं। )
- I was being sat on by the dentist and his assistant, and the latter had a black eye. ( मुझे दंत चिकित्सक और उनके सहायक द्वारा बैठाया जा रहा था, और बाद वाले की आंख काली थी। )
- In other words, a dental patient will know that a visit to the dentist will cost a certain dollar amount - such as a $10 co-pay - instead of going into the visit knowing that the co-pay will some percentage of the total cost of the visit.
- The dentist should be asked to help straighten the teeth as soon as they appear crooked.
- Dean had to agree, but going to Philadelphia was like a visit to the dentist: once in a while you had to do it but nobody liked it.
- The dentist placed him in a chair, and in a few moments he had pulled out his two front teeth.
- articulate-term success of the practice largely depends on the dentist articulating a distinct vision for the team.
- I took my hat and left, and the dentist laughed heartily every time he met me afterwards.
- She hasn't been to the dentist's for years.
- The combination of Cousin Park and the dentist is a strong one, I can tell you.
- I even use this principle in connection with the dentist.
- Of course, well as I said I’m the dentist in charge of Phase One.