seek - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of seek in Hindi
- तलाश करना
- सुराग लगाना
- प्रयास करना
- प्रार्थना करना
- अनुसरण करना
- इच्छा करना
attempt to find (something). ( (कुछ) खोजने का प्रयास। )
- Many affected people do not seek help from professionals. ( कई प्रभावित लोग पेशेवरों की मदद नहीं लेते हैं। )
- Your willingness to seek training beyond the studio's requirements sends a very strong message. ( स्टूडियो की आवश्यकताओं से परे प्रशिक्षण लेने की आपकी इच्छा एक बहुत मजबूत संदेश भेजती है। )
- Despite this, many people do not seek help for their problems. ( इसके बावजूद, कई लोग अपनी समस्याओं के लिए मदद नहीं मांगते हैं। )
- He's agreed to seek counseling, but I believe it's too late.
- If skin is badly torn or if bleeding persists, apply pressure to stop the bleeding, then seek medical help.
- they came here to seek shelter from biting winter winds
- He advised couples who suspected they may be growing apart to seek counselling early.
- Their only shelter is an abandoned trench, where they rest and seek refuge, but little do they know that their nightmare has only just begun.
- They seek to establish their own state to oppress people, legally and officially.
- it's his job to seek out new customers
- to seek compensation
- If anything serious happens to you or a person for whom you have responsibility, or you have any medical concerns, you should seek advice from a medical professional.
- People concerned should seek medical attention when early symptoms set in.
- In such situations, it is understandable that parents should seek an explanation, in a vain attempt at closure.
- I've tried to get him to accept my advice that he should seek medical help, but he persists.
- However, if parents do have concerns about their child's health, they should seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Spotting a small group of shoppers seeking protection from the cold in a bus shelter, he turns his megaphone in their direction.
- Today the opposite applies: the patient seeks information and advice and then decides on the treatment he or she would like.
- The fourth area of concern was the legal status of asylum seekers held in state prisons.
- Dom raced back to Don and explained that there was a boy who sought food and shelter.
- Things won't be much better for asylum seekers who are lucky enough not to have been imprisoned.
- The council said it would not pursue legal costs against parents who sought a judicial review on the closure.
- The company has been actively seeking clarification regarding the status of the company.
- Many cards were outdated as people moved to new jobs, forcing him to seek them out before starting all over again.
- Rather, such evidence is not unearthed because of the lack of the will to seek it out .
- In May, he turned up in Baghdad seeking medical treatment, U.S. officials later learned.
- Mixed-breed dogs, once the domain of US animal shelters, are being sought by an increasing number of Americans looking for special pooches.
- Realizing that the city was far too crowded to find shelter, they sought a hiding place in the woods.
- In none of the transfer cases which have been cited to us had the consent of the man been sought or obtained.
- It is thought that fewer than 20% of sufferers with moderate to severe symptoms have sought medical advice.