savage - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of savage in Hindi
- असभ्य मनुष्य
- (of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled. ( (एक जानवर या प्रकृति का बल) भयंकर, हिंसक और अनियंत्रित। )
- (chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized. ( (मुख्यतः ऐतिहासिक या साहित्यिक संदर्भों में) ऐसे लोगों का सदस्य जिन्हें आदिम और असभ्य माना जाता है। )
- (especially of a dog or wild animal) attack ferociously and maul. ( (विशेष रूप से एक कुत्ते या जंगली जानवर के) क्रूरता और मौल पर हमला करते हैं। )
- The alleged victim also claims he was dragged backstage where the savage attack continued. ( कथित पीड़ित का यह भी दावा है कि उसे बैकस्टेज घसीटा गया था, जहां बर्बर हमला जारी रहा। )
- Some people argue that capital punishment is a savage act and must be abolished in every state. ( कुछ लोगों का तर्क है कि मृत्युदंड एक बर्बर कार्रवाई है और इसे हर राज्य में समाप्त किया जाना चाहिए। )
- His influence on both reports was very great and he was appointed secretary to the Poor Law Commission in 1834, a post which brought him savage criticism. ( दोनों रिपोर्टों पर उनका प्रभाव बहुत शानदार था और उन्हें 1834 में गरीब कानून आयोग का सचिव नियुक्त किया गया था, एक पोस्ट जिसने उन्हें भारी आलोचना की। )
- The horrible noises of the savage beasts filled them with fear.
- A savage attack left me with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- This was a cynical and savage attack on the manufactured pop band culture of the 1990s.
- They turned useless prairies into golden wheat fields, their wagons into powerful locomotives, and a savage wilderness into a network of commerce and trade.
- But life among the dogs was savage ; no law existed but that of fang and force.
- Tonight, she cheated death by inches when a savage mountain lion attacked.
- Then he tells her of his wild tales of the savage barbarian Conan, and she sees the fire in his eyes.
- Young children would be fed to the savage dogs of Persavoran fame.
- Other service industries are reacting to excess capacity and weak demand with savage price wars, further depressing prices.
- The scene was one of powerful and savage beauty.
- We tried to have a debate on serious historical presidents, and you make it into a savage attack on the current president.
- Officials said negotiators had been close to agreement when the IMF made new demands for savage budget cuts.
- The company has announced a savage price cut of its videogame system.
- Shakespeare is not a partisan of the noble savage who lives by instinct alone: rather, it is the savage in man that he fears and detests.
- He explained some things about the human mind, and how mankind began originally as savage hunters, fighting for their food and anything that got in their way.
- I saw the transformation take place, the placid exterior to the violent, savage beast.
- It set all England talking about contemporary painting, and sent the more alert not only to Paris but to museums and collections where they could have a look at primitive, oriental and savage art.
- They say that music soothes the savage beast, but it can also make the sick feel better.
- The company's near demise paralleled the savage downturn in market demand, aggravated by an unsupportable overhead structure.
- One would think that they were getting ready to unlock the cage of some savage beast.
- He shuddered at the thought of those savage beasts.
- We had terrible visions of savage marauders destroying sacred idols, throwing them around with vicious glee.
- Colonial forces brought the Bible to the heathen and civilization to the savage .
- Having clarified that, we cannot remain silent during what appears to be a ruthless and savage attack by the media on Charlie's character.
- Even his old financial wizardry was in doubt: two loans floated in August failed miserably after savage criticism in the Assembly.
- I don't want to stay forever lost in this savage wilderness.
- The savage attack has been classified as a hate crime by the Police Department.