primary - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of primary in Hindi
- प्रमुख महत्व की बात
- of chief importance; principal.
- earliest in time or order.
- not derived from, caused by, or based on anything else; original.
- (of an organic compound) having its functional group located on a carbon atom which is bonded to no more than one other carbon atom.
- denoting or relating to organisms that produce organic compounds from simple substances such as water and carbon dioxide, typically by photosynthesis.
- relating to or denoting the input side of a device using electromagnetic induction, especially in a transformer.
- former term for Paleozoic.
- (in the US) a preliminary election to appoint delegates to a party conference or to select the candidates for a principal, especially presidential, election.
- a primary color.
- the Primary or Paleozoic era.
- seed-eating birds and herbivorous insects are primary consumers ( बीज खाने वाले पक्षी और शाकाहारी कीट प्राथमिक उपभोक्ता हैं )
- the primary stage of their political education ( उनकी राजनीतिक शिक्षा का प्राथमिक चरण )
- there is a risk of famine in areas with low primary production from plants ( पौधों से कम प्राथमिक उत्पादन वाले क्षेत्रों में अकाल का खतरा है )
- a primary alcohol ( एक प्राथमिक शराब )
- Support was heavy for the school's primary sport.
- You guys are his primary target and don't ever forget it for a minute.
- There we have command and power in their primary form.
- A primary choice in the girl’s life was to get a college education so she could make a better life for herself and her children.
- Citizens in these countries are grateful for any job that pays anything at all, and their primary concern is simply survival.
- Primary batteries have, in the case of all large offices, been displaced by accumulators.
- Primary courses for adults are instituted by the prefect on the recommendation of the municipal council and academy inspector.
- There are three kinds of primary batteries in general use in the British Postal Telegraph Department, viz., the Daniell, the bichromate, and the Leclanche.
- In the optical examination we may, if we prefer it, polarize the primary light; but it is usually more convenient to analyse the scattered light.
- Since there is no waste of energy upon the whole, this represents the loss of energy in the primary wave.
- Persons keeping private primary schools are free with regard to their methods, programmes and books employed, except that they may not use books expressly prohibited by the superior council of public instruction.
- his expert handling of the primary and secondary literature is clear on every page
- a primary bone tumor
- the organic matter is formed by primary producers such as plants and plankton