intervention - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of intervention in Hindi
- बीच में पड़ना
- the action or process of intervening. ( हस्तक्षेप करने की क्रिया या प्रक्रिया। )
- Parents want autism to be diagnosed as early as possible, and early intervention may improve long term outcomes.
- a high degree of state intervention in the economy
- More and more problems are seen as amenable to medical intervention .
- This suggests that the intervention improved clinical selection of cases for sputum sampling.
- A call went out for immediate protests this weekend against the danger of U.S. military intervention .
- It is important to draw attention to this because it was a fully armed intervention under the Democrats.
- Does the goal of defending or developing democracy justify military intervention and occupation of a country?
- One child exhibited odd behaviour and one mild respiratory depression requiring no medical intervention .
- the administration was reported to be considering military intervention
- the government was reported to be considering military intervention
- Globalisation accelerates both the economic and military impact of imperialist intervention .
- Surgical intervention or, less commonly, thrombolytic therapy is indicated.
- While McDonald spoke of a limited operation, military intervention has a logic of its own.
- they're calling for urgent UN intervention
- At the moment, one in three births involves complications requiring medical intervention .
- The data will be analysed for possible trends and ways to improve and target medical intervention .
- Underlying this was a fear of French intervention in Irish affairs.
- Some of these artists have drawn on their own experience of the effects of illness and medical intervention on their bodies.
- thank you for that useful intervention
- State intervention is considered quite acceptable in these circumstances.
- Firstly comes direct intervention in the affairs of another country.
- There is growing global resentment concerning Americas policy of intervention in global affairs.
- On my campus, there have been debates about whether any military intervention can be defended.
- as her health worsened, her daughters considered staging an intervention
- Now is the time for pharmacological intervention , done under medical supervision.
- Such military intervention served to fuel these proxy wars rather than stop them.
- two patients were referred for surgical intervention
- it must have been divine intervention
- military intervention
- Lack of medical intervention can lead to disability, pain, and reduced functioning.