humiliate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of humiliate in Hindi
- अपमानित नहीं
- विनीत करना
- नीचा करना
- दर्पमर्दन करना
- अहंकार तोड़ना
- make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect, especially publicly. ( (किसी को) शर्म और मूर्खता महसूस करना उनकी गरिमा और आत्मसम्मान को चोट पहुंचाना, विशेष रूप से सार्वजनिक रूप से। )
- Besides, Dad will arrive, humiliate me in front of everyone there, and drag me home again. ( इसके अलावा, पिताजी पहुंचेंगे, मुझे वहां सबके सामने अपमानित करेंगे, और मुझे फिर से घर में खींच लेंगे। )
- Look at the way they humiliate people going about their jobs, including women. ( जिस तरह से वे अपने काम के बारे में जाने वाले लोगों को अपमानित करते हैं, जिसमें महिलाएं भी शामिल हैं। )
- There was just no way was I letting this chick humiliate me in front of my own fans. ( बस कोई रास्ता नहीं था, मैं इस चूजे को अपने ही प्रशंसकों के सामने अपमानित कर रहा था। )
- The fact that you take care of me doesn't give you the right to humiliate me. ( यह तथ्य कि आप मेरा ख्याल रखते हैं, आपको मुझे अपमानित करने का अधिकार नहीं है। )
- But that didn't give him any right to scream at me and humiliate me in front of my own friends. ( लेकिन उस ने उसे मुझ पर चिल्लाने और अपने दोस्तों के सामने अपमानित करने का कोई अधिकार नहीं दिया। )
- Ever since then he has made it his mission to embarrass and humiliate women as much as possible.
- If I'm out in public with a woman who is doing her best to embarrass or humiliate me, I'll walk away.
- It was just me and him there, so there was no one to humiliate me in front of.
- I have no desire to anger anyone, frustrate anyone or humiliate anyone.
- you'll humiliate me in front of the whole school!
- But public humiliation has become taboo at work, indicting the humiliator more than the humiliated.
- She efficiently humiliates the girls, initiating a reign of abuse which gradually erodes their characters.
- As far as I am aware, humiliating your colleagues in public is not the best way to foster team spirit.
- The fact is that executing people, unless you do it publicly, horribly and humiliatingly , has no deterrent effect.
- He humiliates Billy by making him beg for time off work.
- Anything less than three years would seem a disappointment, and to go now would be a humiliation .
- It wanted to humiliate the humiliators and to be seen to be morally in charge.
- He's been a drug addict and a vagrant, and was once humiliatingly pursued by police over an unpaid cafe bill.
- They humiliated Brian, subjecting him to a torrent of physical and emotional abuse.
- For instance, there is one scene where the old factory worker is humiliated in front of his son by the boss.
- The ones who were subjected to insults and humiliations hung their heads down in shame.
- That was only one of the humiliations he had to endure.
- ‘I know,’ she said, ‘and you can't imagine how that humiliates me.’
- But the humiliators should be careful too because while we're humiliating others we become narrow, rigid, and arrogant and then we too inevitably will fall into the inescapable vat of our own humiliation.
- Now it seems Scotland is determined not to endure such humiliation again.
- I could sense the pleasure as they humiliated me in front of my classmates.
- And the candidates put up by the left humiliatingly failed to get enough nominations.
- It is seeing the ironic swing of history that transforms one people, who were once the objects of continental humiliation, into those who today are the lords, masters, and humiliators of another people.
- Women were humiliated and brutalised as part of a campaign to demean their ethnicity.
- Then it became revenge, after you humiliatingly defeated me in San Francisco.