hard - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of hard in Hindi
- न समझने योग्य
- कठिनता से
- solid, firm, and rigid; not easily broken, bent, or pierced.
- done with a great deal of force or strength.
- (of information) reliable, especially because based on something true or substantiated.
- (of liquor) strongly alcoholic; denoting distilled spirits rather than beer or wine.
- (of water) containing relatively high concentrations of dissolved calcium and magnesium salts, which make lathering difficult.
- (of the penis, clitoris, or nipples) erect.
- (of a consonant) pronounced as c in cat or g in go.
- with a great deal of effort.
- so as to be solid or firm.
- to the fullest extent possible.
- the hard, tough, honest cop ( सख्त, सख्त, ईमानदार पुलिस वाला )
- the hard left ( मुश्किल छोड़ दिया )
- efforts to turn psychology into hard science ( मनोविज्ञान को कठिन विज्ञान में बदलने का प्रयास )
- the mortar has set hard ( मोर्टार ने सख्त सेट किया है )
- they work hard at school
- put the wheel hard over to starboard
- this is a really hard question
- it was raining hard
- I can see why Alex fell so hard for you.
- It was hard to tell.
- Don't be too hard on Howard.
- It was hard to say.
- Even the ambulance siren was hard to hear.
- a hard SF novel
- hard facts about the underclass are maddeningly elusive
- ground frozen hard as a rock
- the hard light of morning
- it's been a long, hard winter
- my father is no longer the hard man he once was
- he'd been a hard worker all his life
- stooping over all day was hard work
- times were hard at the end of the war
- he'd had a hard life
- she found it hard to believe that he could be involved
- a hard blow to the head
- hard water requires much more soap, shampoo, or detergent than soft water
- a hard mattress