false teeth - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of false teeth in Hindi
- नकली दातं
false teeth Definition
- artificial teeth held in the mouth on a removable plate or frame; dentures.
false teeth Example
- Eyeglasses, hearing aids, false teeth, limb braces, and other assistive technologies possess a quality of easy reversibility. ( चश्मा, श्रवण यंत्र, झूठे दांत, अंग ब्रेसिज़ और अन्य सहायक तकनीकों में आसान प्रतिवर्तीता का गुण होता है। )
- I knew a man who pledged his false teeth. ( मैं एक ऐसे व्यक्ति को जानता था जिसने अपने झूठे दांत गिरवी रखे थे। )
- The aids include hearing aids, false teeth or artificial hips, and they are substitutes for the physical attributes of a normal, healthy person. ( एड्स में श्रवण यंत्र, झूठे दांत या कृत्रिम कूल्हे शामिल हैं, और वे एक सामान्य, स्वस्थ व्यक्ति की शारीरिक विशेषताओं के विकल्प हैं। )
- They are to be bitten with false teeth but only after they have twice deserved a bite. ( उन्हें झूठे दांतों से काटा जाना है, लेकिन केवल दो बार काटने के बाद ही। )
- Tim is sporting a curly blonde wig, beauty spot and false teeth.
- We surrender anything from jewelry to false teeth left by our clients.
- At our booth, Grandpa nearly lost his false teeth in his coffee cup.
- People would lose false teeth, faint, there would be cracked ribs,
- York is also home to dental equipment and false teeth giant, Dentsply Sirona.
- Slamat said he planned to toss the false teeth off an Amsterdam ferry.
- He enjoyed outrageous practical jokes, like hiding a friend's false teeth.
- He thinks Washington actually had wooden false teeth.
- It is the world's leading exporter of false teeth.
- He sounds like he has ill fitting false teeth.
- Many a true word is spoken through false teeth.
- There, on the sink, were his mother's false teeth.
- Smiles at the world through a set of false teeth.
- His lips were intensely smiling and his false teeth shone.
- It's difficult to see false teeth in a sentence .
- Will a fat suit get Murphy back on track when false teeth didn't?
- Glover said, however, that the agency generally doesn't auction false teeth.
- Hundreds of Southsiders wouldn't consider wearing false teeth not made by Forrest Turner.
- That was why they introduced charges for false teeth and glasses in 1951.
- I understand that also to mean the provision of such things as false teeth.
- People do not wear false teeth for extravagant reasons: they wear them because they cannot eat.