examination - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of examination in Hindi
- जांच पड़ताल
- a detailed inspection or investigation.
- a formal test of a person's knowledge or proficiency in a particular subject or skill.
- a medical examination is conducted without delay ( बिना देर किए एक चिकित्सा परीक्षा आयोजित की जाती है )
- the treaty is under examination by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee ( सीनेट विदेश संबंध समिति द्वारा संधि की जांच की जा रही है )
- Both passed the examination successfully. ( दोनों ने सफलतापूर्वक परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण की। )
- Charles devoted the rest of his life to the gigantic task of rehabilitating Sweden by means of a reduktion, or recovery of alienated crown lands, a process which involved the examination of every title deed in the kingdom, and resulted in the complete readjustment of the finances. ( चार्ल्स ने अपना शेष जीवन रिड्यूकेशन के माध्यम से स्वीडन के पुनर्वास के विशाल कार्य के लिए समर्पित कर दिया, या अलग-अलग ताज भूमि की वसूली, एक प्रक्रिया जिसमें राज्य में प्रत्येक शीर्षक विलेख की परीक्षा शामिल थी, और इसके परिणामस्वरूप वित्त का पूर्ण समायोजन हुआ . )
- He held the items out for her examination.
- His examination didn't last long, and the sensations faded.
- A complete early detection plan for breast cancer includes monthly breast self-exams, and clinical breast examinations by a trained medical professional.
- Our final examinations start in about two weeks.
- We have two examinations during this term.
- The third, or major examination, which qualifies for registration as a pharmaceutical chemist, is not, like the minor, a compulsory one, but ranks as an honours examination.
- Careful examination soon shows an.
- You are amazed at all the things you know which are not on the examination paper.
- Fred scratched his head as he held up the skull for close examination.
- The difficult task of rounding her up and holding her down wasn't his greatest concern about an examination.
- The exact meaning of these features is not clear, but if it be remembered (a) that the Levites of post-exilic literature represent only the result of a long and intricate development, (b) that the name "Levite," in the later stages at least, was extended to include all priestly servants, and (c) that the priesthoods, in tending to become hereditary, included priests who were Levites by adoption and not by descent, it will be recognized that the examination of the evidence for the earlier stages cannot confine itself to those narratives where the specific term alone occurs.
- an examination of marketing behavior