disembarkation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of disembarkation in Hindi
- किनारे पर उतारने या उतरने का काम
- The hotel restaurant will be closed, so we recommend you have dinner on board the ferry before disembarkation.
- The cabin crew began to get everyone ready for disembarkation.
- He was watching the disembarkation of some troops when a shot was fired which narrowly missed him, and killed General Bitencourt, the minister of war. ( वह कुछ सैनिकों के उतरने को देख रहा था, जब एक गोली चलाई गई, जो उसे बाल-बाल बचे, और युद्ध मंत्री जनरल बिटेनकोर्ट को मार डाला। )
- Nevertheless the whole of the infantry of the ith Division was on shore before dawn, and its leading battalions had driven off the Turkish detachments met with in the immediate vicinity of the points of disembarkation. ( फिर भी, ith डिवीजन की पूरी पैदल सेना भोर से पहले किनारे पर थी, और इसकी प्रमुख बटालियनों ने तुर्की की टुकड़ियों को खदेड़ दिया था, जो कि उतरने के बिंदुओं के तत्काल आसपास के क्षेत्र में मिली थीं। )
- The different fares may relate to port of disembarkation rather than any distinction between cabin and steerage class. ( अलग-अलग किराए केबिन और स्टीयरेज क्लास के बीच किसी भी अंतर के बजाय बंदरगाह के उतरने से संबंधित हो सकते हैं। )
- Still, if the attacking side enjoyed an advantage in this respect, the possible landingplaces were few in number and were therefore well indicated, there had been ample time to protect them with earthworks and barbed wire, and in any disembarkation in face of resistance the tactical conditions favour the defence.
- Please order your troops to their disembarkation points.
- The next stop was Vancouver where final disembarkation took place.
- When she returns, someone will go down to assist in docking and passenger disembarkation.
- The famous disembarkation of the Barnetts took place at what is now the corner of 1st Avenue and Cushman St.
- It all depended on the time required to provide the shipping, and alter them to carry tanks, and to train the troops in embarkation and disembarkation.
- This was the disembarkation point for those passengers who would continue their journey into Antioquia, one of the provinces most affected by the new civil war.
- Captain Mitchell, however, had not been arrested at once; a vivid curiosity induced him to remain on the wharf (which is nearly four hundred feet long) to see, or rather hear, the whole process of disembarkation.
- The landing was normal, but the delay unscheduled as the giant of the sky was marooned on the runway for fifty minutes awaiting clearance before ground engineers hitched it to a tractor and positioned it at gate 24 to allow disembarkation.
- But, here again a disembarkation in face of opposition would have to be risked and a dispersion of resources would arise, while there were strong objections from the point of view of ship transport to conveying troops to a point so distant from the island of Imbros as Bulair; for Imbros was to be utilized as the principal concentration point for the reinforcements from England.
- Best health and fitness apps to make life easier
- Public opinion declared against the traffic; severe laws were passed against it, and were so firmly enforced that in 1853 not a single disembarkation took place.
- A firm footing was gained on shore by the assailants at three out of the five points where disembarkation was attempted, while the effort was also, within restricted limits, successful at the two remaining points.