ability - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ability in Hindi
- possession of the means or skill to do something. (कुछ करने के लिए साधन या कौशल का कब्ज़ा।)
- talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular area. (प्रतिभा, कौशल, या किसी विशेष क्षेत्र में प्रवीणता।)
forming nouns of quality corresponding to adjectives ending in -able (such as suitability corresponding to suitable ). (गुणवत्ता के संज्ञा का गठन विशेषण (जैसे उपयुक्त के अनुरूप उपयुक्तता) के रूप में विशेषणों के अनुरूप होता है।)
- He has professional experience and has the ability to serve in any controlling body. (उसके पास पेशेवर अनुभव है और किसी भी नियंत्रित शरीर में सेवा करने की क्षमता है।)
- reading ability (पढ़ने की क्षमता)
- The boy possesses the uncanny ability to eat like an elephant and remain as skinny as a stick.
- All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
- His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.
- ability level
- a person of great ability
- It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.
- He's got pace, he's aggressive, and for a big lad he's got some ability .
- You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.
- Finally, a more equal system of registration fees should be introduced, based on the ability to pay.
- Does anyone think leadership ability can be quantified?
- they'll examine your ability to pay
- His pace and score-taking ability impressed many in the final games of the season.
- He has pace, skill, an ability to shoot with both feet, and incredible shot accuracy.
- That gave them a chance and all they lacked was the ability to dominate less experienced opponents.
- a low ability student
- This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.
- Britain should adopt a graduated income tax based on the ability to pay.
- He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.
- It is a mark of her ability that the player has managed to remain in the world's top five despite the injuries.
- he has an ability for figures
- The one thing we need right now is enthusiasm and the ability to motivate a squad.
- The defendant denied that, and said that Michael worked and had the ability to pay.
- Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.
- The company is part of an empire with proven marketing ability , especially in selling music.
- a man of exceptional ability
- This is the sort of film that doesn't really require much acting ability .
- Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.
- a woman of her ability