discrimination - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of discrimination in Hindi
- the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex. ( लोगों या चीजों की विभिन्न श्रेणियों का अन्यायपूर्ण या पक्षपातपूर्ण उपचार, विशेषकर नस्ल, उम्र या लिंग के आधार पर। )
- recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another. ( एक चीज़ और दूसरे के बीच अंतर की मान्यता और समझ। )
- the selection of a signal having a required characteristic, such as frequency or amplitude, by means of a discriminator that rejects all unwanted signals. ( एक आवश्यक विशेषता वाले सिग्नल का चयन, जैसे कि आवृत्ति या आयाम, एक भेदभावपूर्ण के माध्यम से जो सभी अवांछित संकेतों को अस्वीकार करता है। )
- discrimination between right and wrong ( सही और गलत के बीच भेदभाव )
- It's the ability to enjoy art with discrimination and an appreciation of its subtleties. ( यह भेदभाव के साथ कला का आनंद लेने की क्षमता है और इसकी सूक्ष्मताओं की सराहना है। )
- Affirmative action, for them, was no less invidious than traditional race discrimination against disadvantaged minorities. ( उनके लिए सकारात्मक कार्रवाई, वंचित अल्पसंख्यकों के खिलाफ पारंपरिक नस्ल भेदभाव से कम नहीं थी। )
- those who could afford to buy showed little taste or discrimination ( जो लोग खरीद सकते थे वे थोड़ा स्वाद या भेदभाव दिखाते थे )
- Many more are also oppressed by homophobia, ageism, discrimination against the disabled, the uneducated, or the poor in general. ( होमोफोबिया, उम्रवाद, विकलांगों के साथ भेदभाव, अशिक्षित या सामान्य रूप से गरीबों द्वारा कई और भी उत्पीड़ित हैं। )
- discrimination learning ( भेदभाव सीखना )
- In record shops, they both stood apart as labels that were run by and for connoisseurs, shields of taste and discrimination .
- In those years, I also saw the racism and discrimination against my people in border towns.
- This ending, however, is unlikely to please gay audiences, and none of it should please audiences of either sexuality with any taste and discrimination .
- Sex discrimination excludes discrimination on the grounds of marital status.
- If this high level of cross polarization discrimination is not required, the added cost provides no system benefit.
- The three sets of delay lines allow discrimination of multiple ions arriving at the same time at the detector.
- Then they say that discrimination against gays is unjust, but backhand them saying that same-sex unions aren't equivalent to marriage.
- We focus our discussion on discrimination against disadvantaged racial minorities.
- victims of racial discrimination
- They may do so for good or bad reasons, subject only to the laws prohibiting discrimination on grounds of race, sex or disability.
- A boycott of a university or a country does not, of course, constitute racial discrimination against its members.
- In short, in a competitive market, discriminators pay for their taste for discrimination .
- The bill, which is expected to be presented to the Legislative Council after next month's elections, aims at making discrimination on racial grounds unlawful.
- Judging by the five most popular songs at Christmas discos we abandon any sense of discrimination during December.
- The tribunal found that the company and workers were all guilty of racial discrimination against Mr Han, who worked as a multi-skilled machinist for nearly seven years.
- He argues that the days of taste and literary discrimination are over.
- As home cooking dies, replaced with tasteless, additive-ridden, cook-chill plastic, our taste buds are losing what little discrimination they might have had.
- There must be no discrimination on grounds of race or colour [In the employment of Indians or Colonial natives in the Royal Navy].
- It represents the cosmopolitan virtues of tolerance and aesthetic discrimination .
- Let's retain our rural character and attract visitors who have some taste and discrimination .
- This again is a continuation of an unjust and serious discrimination against gay and lesbian couples who, for a variety of reasons, might want to adopt children.
- Without a means of multispectral band discrimination , there exists significant risk that targets will be missed and threats to both people and vehicles not detected.
- Racism, sexism, discrimination against the mentally handicapped, and the morality of crime are all portrayed this season.
- There is a growing desire for those issues to be dealt with once and for all and to remove discrimination against people on the grounds of their creed.