despairing - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of despairing in Hindi
- नाउम्मेद होना
- निराश होना
- आशाहीन होना
- आशाहीन हो जाना
- showing the loss of all hope.
- He gave a despairing little shrug ( उसने एक निराशाजनक छोटा श्रग दिया )
- I have been despairing at the thought of this. ( यह सोचकर मैं हताश हो गया हूं। )
- After the despairing cry I looked quickly into the night sky. ( निराशाजनक रोने के बाद मैंने जल्दी से रात के आसमान में देखा। )
- It was a despairing dive into depression. ( यह अवसाद में एक निराशाजनक गोता था। )
- The ball hit the right-hand post and rebounded into the net, far beyond Butler's despairing dive.
- It can change a person from being prayerful and hopeful to one who is despairing.
- I'm sorry for that, but weekends like I've just had make me nostalgic, self-pitying and sort of despairing once they're done.
- And now, here we are, a couple of days from the next election and like most people I know, I'm despairing.
- Where once she was smug and funny about her career and marriage, now she is feisty and despairing.
- Politicians have been warned repeatedly that overpopulated prisons cannot deal adequately with depressed, despairing inmates.
- He glanced down at her with a despairing expression.
- My despairing thought is, "Who will want me now?"
- Disillusioned with men and despairing of the future of his country, he spent the rest of his life devoted to agricultural pursuits, and rarely emerged from his retirement; when he did so, it was to fight political and religious reaction.
- Romeo was left despairing as he discovered the supposedly lifeless corpse of his brief love, Juliet.
- The despairing mother could not be consoled after she learned that her son had lost his life on the field of battle.
- Having been delayed three times already, the despairing couple felt that they would never actually get on a flight home.
- Upon this too static a view, both of clinical type and of post-mortem-room pathology, came a despairing spirit, almost of fatalism, which in the contemplation of organic ruins lost the hope of cure of organic diseases.
- The despairing, dejected expression of Natasha's face caught his eye.