denial - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of denial in Hindi
- the action of declaring something to be untrue.
- you're living in denial ( तुम इनकार में जी रहे हो )
- his denial that he was having an affair ( उसका इनकार कि उसका अफेयर चल रहा था )
- But Dean's denial of Cynthia's implication appeared well founded given her reaction to the discovery of the body in Norfolk. ( लेकिन नॉरफ़ॉक में शव की खोज पर उसकी प्रतिक्रिया को देखते हुए डीन ने सिंथिया के निहितार्थ से इनकार किया। )
- Even though he couldn’t stop drinking, Eric continued his denial of the problem. ( भले ही वह शराब पीना बंद नहीं कर सका, एरिक ने समस्या से इनकार करना जारी रखा। )
- The husband’s denial of the affair tricked his wife into thinking he was faithful.
- The suspect’s denial of the crime convinced many people that he hadn’t robbed the store.
- Here again the Categories forms a kind of transition from Platonism to the Metaphysics which is the reverse: to call universals secondary substances " is half way between Plato's calling them the only substances and Aristotle's denial in the Metaphysics that they are substances at all.
- So many of them are in denial or have come to think that there is no solution.
- The first denial in starting the investigation.
- We have them, though; that much is beyond denial.
- Ten see such a charge to one who sees the denial.
- I’ve seen killers on death row still in denial.
- My life with her was a constant denial of myself.
- Conan shook his head, more in doubt than in denial.
- We must not live in a state of denial, believing.
- She finally shook her head slowly, as if in denial.
- In the course of three days, the goddess had almost learned to see him as an equal while her human side no longer in denial about her destiny.
- In his darkest hour, she had left the grieving to him and crawled into the safe world of denial.
- We Are An Overmedicated Society: Deepak Chopra And Dr. Gary Small Talk Drugs And Booze
- The Republican national 1 This attack led to a dramatic scene in the House, in which Blaine fervidly asseverated his denial.
- I had been in denial that anyone could be cruel enough to deny the connection between father and child.
- Yes, and we'll carry on being in denial until you sort your statistics out, matey.
- This patient may be in denial about his hearing loss, or he may, as his daughter suspects, be depressed and withdrawn.
- Here is a woman so deep in denial that pathological is the only serviceable adjective appropriate for such an irrational rant.
- The ardent supporters are still in denial about their candidates' chances, but that's only because they're unusually dimwitted.
- Perhaps they are in denial that he could have been the perpetrator of such serious offences, or maybe it is politically expedient to ignore them.
- Through some misunderstanding, he reported on his return that the count had accepted all the terms offered, including the retention of the tricolour flag; and the count published a formal denial.
- she shook her head in denial
- the denial of insurance to people with certain medical conditions