deeply - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of deeply in Hindi
- बहुत नीचा
- गाढ रूप से
- नीचे बहुत दूर तक
- गंभीर तौर पर
- far down or in.
- he breathed deeply ( उसने गहरी सांस ली )
- fragments of rock were deeply embedded within the wood ( चट्टान के टुकड़े लकड़ी के भीतर गहराई से समाए हुए थे )
- Deeply relax all your muscles. ( अपनी सभी मांसपेशियों को गहरा आराम दें। )
- Her deeply lined face was creased into a smile. ( उसका गहरा लाइन वाला चेहरा मुस्कान में बदल गया था। )
- This kind of reasoning is deeply perverse.
- All of us were deeply absorbed in happy reminiscences.
- I sympathize deeply with his family.
- There is not a page of the history of human thought on which this lesson is not deeply engraved.
- His indefinite threats had struck him more deeply than any direct charge could have done.
- Rica sighed deeply as he kissed her, and turned to go out into the snowy night.
- As he came nearer he was a simple old countryman with a deeply graved face and unkempt air.
- I am, indeed deeply your debtor for your kind services and many proofs of attachment.
- No one was ever more deeply implicated in the scheme of necessity than Descartes.
- It was old, deeply framed in dark wood, and was so hung as to slope forwards into the room.
- They were deeply disturbed by the accident.
- Clare and Phil were deeply immersed in conversation.
- Her heart was deeply harrowed by his leaving.
- Her lies hurt my father deeply.
- Not if the panel looked deeply enough, union officials believe.
- Combs grumbles, his deeply lined face contorting into a grimace.
- It is also, for me, a deeply disturbing story.
- Don't scrape so deeply that you tear the skin.
- But she also cares deeply about public service and public policy.
- The Muslim-led Bosnian government remains deeply suspicious of Milosevic.
- My father was a deeply compassionate man.
- I'm deeply in love with Rose.
- This is a deeply spiritual piece of music.
- We were deeply touched by their present.
- The decision left us feeling deeply dissatisfied.
- she was deeply hurt