dealt - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of dealt in Hindi
- distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to players for a game or round.
- take part in commercial trading of a particular commodity.
- If true, the rebellion forming in the underworld needed to be dealt with swiftly and his soul found. ( अगर सच है, तो अंडरवर्ल्ड में हो रहे विद्रोह से तेजी से निपटने की जरूरत है और उसकी आत्मा मिल गई। )
- Violations, especially by those supplying alcohol to minors, should be dealt with severely. ( उल्लंघन, विशेष रूप से नाबालिगों को शराब की आपूर्ति करने वालों से सख्ती से निपटा जाना चाहिए। )
- The conversations all dealt with public questions. ( बातचीत सभी सार्वजनिक सवालों से निपटी। )
- Flint has dealt with the following antitheistic theories: atheism, materialism, positivism, secularism, pessimism, pantheism and (in a separate volume) agnosticism. ( फ्लिंट ने निम्नलिखित विरोधी-विरोधी सिद्धांतों से निपटा है: नास्तिकता, भौतिकवाद, प्रत्यक्षवाद, धर्मनिरपेक्षता, निराशावाद, पंथवाद और (एक अलग मात्रा में) अज्ञेयवाद। )
- Having thus disposed of this matter, the grievances of the barons are again considered, the vexed question of scutage being dealt with.
- "Gentlemen," said Dolokhov after he had dealt for some time.
- His story being that their family dealt in oil and real estate, and he managed some of their holdings.
- The potentials that have to be dealt with are often hundreds and sometimes thousands of volts, and insulation troubles are more serious than is generally appreciated.
- AMR officials defended the way it the dealt with the cleanup.
- It's difficult to see dealt in a sentence .
- He dealt with questions like military censorship and independent news judgment.
- Those plans have dealt new blows to negotiations with the Palestinians.
- She said the bank had dealt fairly with Mrs . Sanders.
- Everything that could possibly happen is dealt with ahead of time.
- Try to elicit examples of how the lawyer dealt with them.
- It's not a subject to be dealt with casually.
- High tech has dealt a low blow to Smith-Corona.
- The writers mentioned dealt with Roman history as a whole; some of the annalists, however, confined themselves to shorter periods.
- They dealt with such subjects as the origin of the gods, the creation of the world, the ritual of purification and initiation, and oracular responses.
- Other provisions, the object of which had been to restrain John from demanding more money from various classes of his subjects, were also deleted, and the same fate befell such chapters as dealt with mere temporary matters.
- At the Hague Conference of 1899 the position of irregular combatants was one of the subjects dealt with, and the rules there adopted were reaffirmed at the Conference of 1907.
- There have been a number of discipline problems in the classroom which must be dealt with.
- Anyone who defies the union will be severely dealt with.
- They dealt with the prisoners kindly.
- The plan has a host of problems that will need to be dealt with before work begins on the project.
- We have dealt with this store for years.
- There were a number of discipline problems in the classroom which had to be dealt with.
- Since, however, medusa-colonies occur only in one group, the Siphonophora, and divergent views are held with regard to the morphological interpretation of the members of a siphonophore, only the first three of the above sub-divisions of hydromedusa morphology will be dealt with here in a general way, and the morphology of the Siphonophora will be considered under the heading of the group itself.
- The soldiers had biscuits dealt out to them freely, and they even shared them with the other squadrons