dacoits - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of dacoits in Hindi
- a member of a band of armed robbers in India or Burma (Myanmar).
- At least 30 passengers were injured as the dacoits attacked them. ( डकैतों के हमले में कम से कम 30 यात्री घायल हो गए। )
- Phoolan was the only woman member of that gang of dacoits. ( डकैतों के उस गिरोह की फूलन अकेली महिला सदस्य थी। )
- Later, a group of dacoits raid Baiju's village. ( बाद में, डकैतों के एक समूह ने बैजू के गांव पर छापा मारा। )
- The dacoits arrive and kill him for entering their secret cave. ( डकैत आते हैं और अपनी गुप्त गुफा में प्रवेश करने के कारण उसे मार डालते हैं। )
- Yamini informs Rocky about the deaths, blaming it on dacoits.
- Meanwhile, his wife and child were attacked by a dacoit.
- Many dacoits were gunned down by his revolver at that time.
- The son assures the mother, and confronts the dacoits courageously.
- Nilakkal was ravaged by attacks from dacoits led by Fakhuruddin Polygar.
- He advises the dacoits to become righteous warriors ( kshatriyas ).
- It's difficult to see dacoit in a sentence .
- He around 1835 AD captured and killed the notorious dacoit Shibesani.
- When they raised a hue and cry the dacoits tried to flee.
- Daku Paan Singh Tomar was another infamous dacoit in Chambal.
- He was an international athlete before he was a dacoit.
- Enraged, Veeru attacks Gabbar's den and catches the dacoit.
- Teja found that dacoits who had stolen the cows of Lachhan snake.
- He was one of the most wanted dacoits of Chambal, India.
- Kuldip Kaur played the role of the dacoit queen Roopmati.
- A well known dacoit and Henchman, repeatedly arrested under Goodas act.
- Meanwhile, the dacoits visited Vikraman's elder brother ( Kasi.