crook - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of crook in Hindi
- the hooked staff of a shepherd.
- a person who is dishonest or a criminal.
- bend (something, especially a finger as a signal).
- her head was cradled in the crook of Luke's left arm ( उसका सिर ल्यूक के बाएं हाथ की कुटिल में फंसा हुआ था )
- seizing his crook from behind the door, he set off to call his dogs ( दरवाजे के पीछे से अपने बदमाश को पकड़कर, वह अपने कुत्तों को बुलाने के लिए निकल पड़ा )
- By some hook or crook we managed to buy those wrecks of what had once been oxen. ( किसी न किसी हुक या बदमाश द्वारा हम उन मलबों को खरीदने में कामयाब रहे जो कभी बैल थे। )
- And each of those guards cradled in the crook of his arm one of the rifle weapons. ( और उन पहरेदारों में से प्रत्येक ने राइफल के हथियारों में से एक को उसके हाथ की कुटिलता में जकड़ लिया। )
- I can crook my little finger and swing you off into space at the end of a rope.
- If you check the jacket the crook is wearing, you'll probably find the stolen watch.
- Only the worst type of crook would steal candy from a child.
- Although Frank is a crook, he has morals and never robs anyone who would suffer because of the theft.
- Everybody knows the mayor is a crook who accepts bribes for favors.
- Looking for an unlocked window, the crook walked around the house.
- They have kept the shape of his limb and the crook of his knee in an uncanny way.
- Without speech he slid his hand into the crook of her arm and they began to retrace their steps.
- Probably no living crook could break into it even though he had a year in which to work.
- A blue hat with a green branch is on her head and a crook over her right shoulder.
- Finally he knelt beside the tub, holding her head out of the water in the crook of his elbow.
- the man's a crook, he's not to be trusted