creck - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of creck in Hindi
- a line on the surface of something along which it has split without breaking apart.
- a sudden sharp or explosive noise.
- break or cause to break without a complete separation of the parts.
- make or cause to make a sudden sharp or explosive sound.
- very good or skilful.
- He too is helping to crack it. ( वह भी इसे तोड़ने में मदद कर रहे हैं। )
- She could wear men's clothes and crack that whip all she wanted, but she was still a woman at heart - and he knew it. ( वह पुरुषों के कपड़े पहन सकती थी और उस चाबुक को तोड़ सकती थी जो वह चाहती थी, लेकिन वह अभी भी दिल से एक महिला थी - और वह इसे जानता था। )
- There was a small scream, then the crack of bone and ripping of flesh. ( एक छोटी सी चीख थी, फिर हड्डी की दरार और मांस का फटना। )
- Katie jerked on the dairy door and the crack of frozen boards echoed in the pregnant silence. ( केटी ने डेयरी के दरवाजे पर झटका दिया और गर्भवती सन्नाटे में जमे हुए बोर्डों की दरार गूँज उठी। )
- A small crack traveled about half way down the piece of wood.
- Connor wants to leave at the crack of dawn.
- She peered through the crack in the door until certain they both entered the bedroom, then opened the closet door and slid out the opened front door.
- The crack of the wooden door registered a short second before his hand gripped her throat.
- "Just colder," she added with a shiver, as if to apology for the crack in her voice.
- I caught the crack about 'that side of the court room.'
- The servers come and join you at your table and crack smart jokes about your order, but it's all in good fun and part of its charm.
- crack is allowed in the first instance with no harmful effects.
- "If—" She snapped her head back and felt it crack him in the nose.
- The presence of a small quantity of the hard cementite ought naturally to strengthen the mass, by opposing the tendency of the soft ferrite to flow under any stress applied to it; but more cementite by its brittleness naturally weakens the mass, causing it to crack open under the distortion which stress inevitably causes.
- The wire gives the glass great advantages in the event of fracture from a blow or from fire, but owing to the difference in thermal expansion between wire and glass, there is a strong tendency for such " wired glass " to crack spontaneously.