craziness - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of craziness in Hindi
- mad, wild, or erratic behavior or nature.
- The combination of teen angst, blood lust and forbidden love are perfect for the craziness of high school passion. ( हाई स्कूल के जुनून के पागलपन के लिए टीन एंगस्ट, ब्लड वासना और निषिद्ध प्रेम का संयोजन एकदम सही है। )
- There's also a lot of folly, superstition and craziness, but I like to concentrate on the energy and resilience aspect of it. ( बहुत सारी मूर्खता, अंधविश्वास और पागलपन भी है, लेकिन मैं इसके ऊर्जा और लचीलेपन के पहलू पर ध्यान केंद्रित करना पसंद करता हूं। )
- I know that if I get tired of all the craziness in Hollywood, I would just get on the plane and go back home. ( मुझे पता है कि अगर मैं हॉलीवुड के सभी पागलपन से थक गया, तो मैं बस विमान पर चढ़ जाऊंगा और घर वापस चला जाऊंगा। )
- So you can imagine how I can hardly wait for school to start, I mean, I get to escape the craziness at home anyway. ( तो आप कल्पना कर सकते हैं कि मैं स्कूल शुरू होने का इंतजार कैसे कर सकता हूं, मेरा मतलब है, मुझे वैसे भी घर पर पागलपन से बचने के लिए मिलता है। )
- Surely the agonizing pain I experience when I hit my elbow has much more to do with craziness than amusement.
- The mob scenes and concert craziness are actually underplayed, since no one would really believe the kind of mass frenzy the group created.
- I come from a large family, too, so I know very well the insanity and craziness that goes on there.
- Life seems crazy sometimes, but in the end it's the craziness that's the best part.
- The craziness of ski cross was evident in all its glory in the men's quarter-final when three of the four riders crashed on the final jump.
- And I think, first of all, it is a grounding in the basic facts of human nutrition, which I think people need to know because there's so much craziness out there today.
- One step too far, and ambition turns into unrealistic expectations, compulsion into craziness.
- But some Democrats are exploiting the craziness as a fundraising call to arms.
- You can turn it over 17 times in your head and not really get a clear bead on what all that craziness means.
- To take the craziness one step further, you can purchase full eye contact lenses.
- Here are some suggestions on how you can tame the craziness of the holiday season.
- The craziness doesn't stop there, as Prince Frederick von Anhalt, the husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, has now indicated that he may be the baby's father.
- After milling about until nearly nine o'clock, the entire group began to trek up to the ice park and, as Claire Quincy put it, view this craziness.
- The Anshan dhjan was usurped, maybe because this craziness ran in the family.
- Information CUSU Update CUSU have another doozy of an update this week, with all kinds of craziness and stuff.
- There was a craziness in her head, like mocking laughter that echoed her own.
- low-key as the senator, tuning his usual craziness down to a few tensile stares.
- the craziness of the parties
- he loves me and all of my craziness