correlate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of correlate in Hindi
- सहसंबंधी बनाना
- सह-संबंध करना
- संबंध जोड़ना
- have a mutual relationship or connection, in which one thing affects or depends on another.
- each of two or more related or complementary things.
- we should correlate general trends in public opinion with trends in the content of television news ( हमें जनमत में सामान्य प्रवृत्तियों को टेलीविजन समाचारों की सामग्री में प्रवृत्तियों के साथ सहसंबंधित करना चाहिए )
- More and more the science seeks to discover periodicities and to correlate these with others. ( अधिक से अधिक विज्ञान आवधिकताओं की खोज करने और इन्हें दूसरों के साथ सहसंबंधित करने का प्रयास करता है। )
- Studies show intelligence is unique to each person and does not correlate to a specific race or gender. ( अध्ययनों से पता चलता है कि बुद्धि प्रत्येक व्यक्ति के लिए अद्वितीय है और किसी विशिष्ट जाति या लिंग से संबंधित नहीं है। )
- In economics, the supply and the demand normally correlate because one factor determines the other element. ( अर्थशास्त्र में, आपूर्ति और मांग सामान्य रूप से सहसंबद्ध होती है क्योंकि एक कारक दूसरे तत्व को निर्धारित करता है। )
- Many attempts have been made to correlate the results of the analyses of a soil with its known cropping power, but there is yet much to be learnt in regard to these matters.
- It is tempting to try to correlate the members of this triad with the individual members of the older triad.
- How the hostile kings of Israel and Syria came to fight a common enemy, and how to correlate the Assyrian and Biblical records, are questions which have perplexed all recent writers.
- When the physician looked at the lab results, he saw it confirmed his suspicion that the increased number of white blood cells did correlate with the presence of the disease.
- How does parent involvement correlate with student grades?
- It will not take the experienced accountant long to correlate the decrease in sales with the decrease in profit.
- Because Henrietta is adopted, her looks will not correlate with the physical appearance of her adoptive family.
- It is unfortunately still very difficult to correlate even approximately the strata on the two sides of the Atlantic, and there is great doubt as to what strata belong to each division of the Tertiary period even in different parts of North America.
- It has not yet been found possible so closely to correlate the strata of Europe with those of America, where distance has allowed geographical differences in both fauna and flora to come into play; therefore, beyond the references to Lower or Upper Cretaceous, no classification of the American Cretaceous strata has here been given.
- To add to the educational value of the display, information as to the methods of feeding would be desirable, as it would then be possible to correlate the quality of the meat with the mode of its manufacture.
- These tools also plot and correlate the image in the customers' mind of other appliances such as refrigerators and microwave ovens.
- In fact, daily use of tobacco seems to correlate more to the use of cocaine and amphetamine than does occasional use of cannabis.
- What we need to do is correlate the various gene variants with various behavioral propensities.
- Apatosaurus shows some positively allometric trends that probably correlate with the overall robustness of its femur.
- The amount of money a country spends on health care does positively correlate with increased longevity.
- These differences correlate with differentiated function as heterotrophic, autotrophic and transport pathway components of the leaf.
- The extent of thickening did not correlate with the amount of inflammation, suggesting a pre-existing condition.
- - A one-one relation between the members of two classes a and 0 is any method of correlating all the members of a to all the members of 13, so that any member of a has one and only one correlate in 1 3, and any member of l3 has one and only one correlate in a.
- We cannot yet say, however, that the deposits are exactly contemporaneous, and the great climatic variations that have taken place in the northern hemisphere during the existence of our living flora should make us hesitate to correlate too minutely from the evidence of plants alone.
- If, however, we discover plantbearing strata interstratified with deposits containing marine fossils, we can fix the period to which the plants belong, and may be able to correlate them in distinct areas, even though the floras be unlike.