concur - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of concur in Hindi
- सहमत होना
- मेल खाना
- सहमत होना
- एक मत होना
- सहमति प्रकट करना
- be of the same opinion; agree.
- happen or occur at the same time; coincide.
- Both sides concur in the position assumed by Darwin, that the word "chance" in such a phrase as "chance variation" does not mean that the occurrences are independent of natural causation and so far undetermined, but covers in the first place our ignorance of the exact causation. ( दोनों पक्षों ने डार्विन द्वारा ग्रहण की गई स्थिति में सहमति व्यक्त की, कि इस तरह के वाक्यांश में "मौका" शब्द का "मौका भिन्नता" के रूप में अर्थ यह नहीं है कि घटनाएं प्राकृतिक कारण से स्वतंत्र हैं और अब तक अनिर्धारित हैं, लेकिन पहली जगह में इस अज्ञानता को कवर करती हैं सटीक कारण। )
- in tests, cytogenetic determination has been found to concur with enzymatic determination ( परीक्षणों में, साइटोजेनिक निर्धारण को एंजाइमी निर्धारण के साथ समाहित पाया गया है )
- "Do you concur with my three conditions?" the warrior asked in a husky voice. ( "क्या आप मेरी तीन शर्तों से सहमत हैं?" योद्धा ने कर्कश स्वर में पूछा। )
- We do not now concur with the old view that inflammation was essentially an injurious process; rather do we look upon it as beneficial to the organism.
- The Senate refused to concur in the amendment and the whole measure was lost.
- Our Government's own advisers concur, and have been uttering increasingly urgent exhortations for change.
- Parties and non-parties may not concur in what constitutes a right, and what an obligation.
- With all respect I am quite unable to concur in this reasoning.
- I therefore concur with both the judgments that have been delivered.
- To call a Constitutional Convention it is necessary that a majority popular vote concur in the demand therefor of two-thirds of the members of each house of the General Assembly.
- If a man accused of this denies it, other diviners are called, and if these concur, he is beheaded and his sons slain and his goods given to the diviners.
- is limited to sixty days unless three-fifths of the members of each house concur in extending it, and no extension may exceed thirty days.
- On the 30th of August, however, he stated that this had been discovered to be a forgery by Colonel Henry, but he refused to concur with his colleagues in a revision of the Dreyfus prosecution, which was the logical outcome of his own exposure of the forgery.
- My political views concur with his.
- Senior defense and Administration officials concur with this assessment but a Pakistani senior military official whom I reached at his office in Rawalpindi disagreed.
- Our results concur with those of several previous studies in which early surgical treatment was recommended for the treatment of symptomatic phalangeal osteochondromas 13-15.
- She has expressed her opposition to the plan, and I fully concur.
- He resigned three years later, because he did not concur with the division of the country into separate republics.
- Researchers who have studied adult learning and specifically management development concur with the new managers recommendations.
- If the doctor desires to treat the patient, he is often in a strong position to persuade such a relative to concur.
- Mill boldly affirmed that there might be remote realms in space where 2+2 did not make 4 but some different total, even empiricists may hestitate to concur; and yet Mill's assertion is at least the most obvious empiricist reading of the situation.
- we strongly concur with this recommendation