conceit - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of conceit in Hindi
- दूरारूढ़ कल्पना
- तलवे चाटना
- excessive pride in oneself.
- a fanciful expression in writing or speech; an elaborate metaphor.
- the director's brilliant conceit was to film this tale in black and white ( निर्देशक का शानदार दंभ इस कहानी को काले और सफेद में फिल्माना था )
- And now, when one wants to smooth the thing over, some conceit prevents your apologizing, and you wish to make the whole affair public. ( और अब, जब कोई चीज़ को खत्म करना चाहता है, तो कुछ दंभ आपके माफी माँगने को रोकता है, और आप पूरे मामले को सार्वजनिक करना चाहते हैं। )
- Camille's conceit about her beauty is quite annoying. ( अपनी सुंदरता के बारे में केमिली का दंभ काफी कष्टप्रद है। )
- Celebrities are usually stereotyped to be people full of conceit. ( हस्तियां आमतौर पर दंभ से भरे लोगों के लिए रूढ़ होती हैं। )
- There was so much conceit in his voice I couldn’t help but wonder if he swooned over his own image in the mirror every morning.
- The author's writing style is full of conceit and arrogance, I am disliking this book more by the minute.
- Ms. Rowe reminds her AP class everyday that conceit comes before a fall.
- With the amount of conceit dripping from her voice, it seemed a miracle that she even considered someone good enough to be her boyfriend in the first place.
- The conceit of the woman!
- Conceit is associated with stupidity and ignorance.
- Her conceit deluded her into believing she was important.
- The conceit of that man is incredible!
- He's full of conceit.
- Conceit is the enemy of / to progress.
- There was no bombast or conceit in his speech.
- Conceit and complacency are the archenemy of unity.
- Conceit comes from shallowness; arrogance is due to ignorance.
- A fool is wise in his own conceit.
- Conceit,in many cases, describes a state of serious emotional insecurity.
- As conceit makes one lag behind, so modesty helps one make progress.
- He is all out of conceit with that book; it is so simple.
- His personal defects are a somewhat hostile reserve, conceit, and a narrow outlook....
- There is no trace of conceit, arrogance or class consciousness about her.
- Her book is simply a collection of memories, told without conceit or self-absorption - and therein lies its power.
- Pamela knew she was a good student, and that was not just a conceit.
- Error is often the precursor of what is correct, but conceit is the prelude to a fall.
- She seems to be eaten up with her own conceit.
- The boar with a flower in his mouth is just a conceit and an obsession.
- His own marriage was a disastrous threat to this conceit of mastery.
- Modesty urges,conceit hinders.
- the idea of the wind's singing is a prime romantic conceit
- he is alarmed by the widespread conceit that he spent most of the 1980s drunk
- he was puffed up with conceit