collective - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of collective in Hindi
- एकत्रित किया हुआ
- done by people acting as a group.
- a cooperative enterprise.
- How is it that millions of men commit collective crimes--make war, commit murder, and so on? ( यह कैसे है कि लाखों लोग सामूहिक अपराध करते हैं - युद्ध करते हैं, हत्या करते हैं, और इसी तरह। )
- In this way we see that just as advancing natural science was preparing the way for a doctrine of physical evolution, so advancing historical research was leading to the application of a similar idea to the collective human life. ( इस तरह हम देखते हैं कि जिस तरह प्राकृतिक विज्ञान भौतिक विकास के सिद्धांत के लिए रास्ता तैयार कर रहा था, उसी तरह ऐतिहासिक शोध को आगे बढ़ाते हुए सामूहिक मानव जीवन के समान विचार के अनुप्रयोग की ओर अग्रसर था। )
- It can be shown that unless a quantity of meteors in collective mass equal to our moon were to plunge into the sun every year the supply of heat could not be sustained from this source. ( यह दिखाया जा सकता है कि जब तक हमारे चंद्रमा के बराबर सामूहिक द्रव्यमान में उल्कापिंडों की मात्रा हर साल सूरज में नहीं उतरती, तब तक इस स्रोत से गर्मी की आपूर्ति कायम नहीं रह सकती। )
- He differs from Schopenhauer in making salvation by the "negation of the Will-to-live" depend on a collective social effort and not on individualistic asceticism. ( वह "द-टू-लाइव की उपेक्षा" द्वारा मोक्ष बनाने में शोपेनहावर से अलग है, एक सामूहिक सामाजिक प्रयास पर निर्भर करता है न कि व्यक्तिवादी तपस्या पर। )
- It has been defined as apparently a kind of collective madness.
- The herd goes in that direction because the animal in front leads it and the collective will of all the other animals is vested in that leader.
- China pulled out all the stops, dividing its farmland into about twenty-five thousand collective farms with an average of five thousand households each.
- The smaller states' efforts to exercise their collective bargaining power against multinationals have failed.
- The collective name for mast, boom and sails on a boat is the 'rig'.
- They have been galvanised into collective action — militarily, politically and economically.
- The interests of the individual must be subordinated to the interests of the collective.
- The violence of the crowd can only be explained as a sign of some collective mania.
- Only with organization can the wisdom of the collective be given full play.
- They hold together for collective security.
- Collective bargaining was viewed as the alpha and omega of trade unionism.
- Their collective volume wasn’t very large.
- We’ll visit the collective farm another time.
- ‘Family’ and ‘flock’ are examples of collective nouns.
- Social science is a collective name, covering a series of individual sciences.
- As his ball flew wide, there was a collective groan from the stands.
- Bruce Springsteen has re-hired his muso collective, the E Street Band.
- Have you any excuse to offer for frequent absence from collective practice?
- They all seem to take an inflated view of their collective identity.
- They reminded me that one can be strong only when united with the collective.
- Power is the collective will of the people transferred, by expressed or tacit consent, to their chosen rulers.
- Whatever happens and whoever may stand at the head of affairs, the theory can always say that such and such a person took the lead because the collective will was transferred to him.
- If power be the collective will of the people transferred to their ruler, was Pugachev a representative of the will of the people?
- ministers who share collective responsibility