auburn - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of auburn in Hindi
- सुनहरा भूरा रंग
- (chiefly of a person's hair) of a reddish-brown color. ( (मुख्यतः किसी व्यक्ति के बालों का) एक लाल-भूरे रंग का। )
- a reddish-brown color. ( एक लाल-भूरे रंग। )
- an academic city in eastern Alabama, home to Auburn University; population 56,088 (est. 2008). ( पूर्वी अल्बामा में एक शैक्षणिक शहर, ऑबर्न विश्वविद्यालय का घर; जनसंख्या 56,088 (स्था। 2008)। )
- an industrial city in southwestern Maine, on the Androscoggin River, across from Lewiston; population 23,177 (est. 2008). ( दक्षिण-पश्चिमी मेन में एक औद्योगिक शहर, एन्ड्रोस्कोगिन नदी पर, लुईस्टन से पार; जनसंख्या 23,177 (स्था। 2008)। )
- an industrial and commercial city in west central New York, on Owasco Lake; population 27,138 (est. 2008). ( ओवेस्को झील पर पश्चिम मध्य न्यूयॉर्क में एक औद्योगिक और वाणिज्यिक शहर; जनसंख्या 27,138 (स्था। 2008)। )
- an industrial city in west central Washington; population 55,426 (est. 2008). ( पश्चिम मध्य वाशिंगटन में एक औद्योगिक शहर; जनसंख्या 55,426 (स्था। 2008)। )
- A boy with shaggy auburn hair halted in his steps and looked around, perturbed. ( झबरा शुभ बालों वाला एक लड़का अपने कदमों में रुका और चारों ओर देखा, हैरान। )
- Dark brown hair that caught bits of auburn and gold from the sun. ( गहरे भूरे रंग के बाल जो धूप से सोने और सोने के टुकड़े पकड़े गए। )
- The middle daughter had rich auburn hair and green eyes like sparkling emeralds. ( बीच की बेटी अमीर बाल और हरी आँखें जैसे स्पार्कलिंग पन्ना था। )
- She climbed onto her horse, and ran a hand through her auburn hair. ( वह अपने घोड़े पर चढ़ गई, और अपने बालों के माध्यम से एक हाथ चला। )
- The strange youth had curly dark auburn hair, that fell in unkempt tangles across his shoulders. ( अजीब युवाओं के पास घुंघराले गहरे रंग के बाल थे, जो उनके कंधों पर अनजाने टंगल्स में गिरे हुए थे। )
- Mother dressed me in a pretty blue dress and curled my auburn hair. ( माँ ने मुझे एक सुंदर नीली पोशाक पहनाई और मेरे शुभ बालों को कर्ल किया। )
- Her long auburn hair was the same colour as Tanya's, but Tanya keeps hers up in a ponytail. ( उसके लंबे बालों में तान्या के रूप में एक ही रंग था, लेकिन तान्या उसे एक टट्टू में रखती है। )
- She was striking to look at - auburn hair, bright-blue eyes, high cheekbones and a great figure.
- She was dressed in all black and her auburn hair swirled gracefully around her face and shoulders.
- She was a lovely woman, a few years older than Ava, with striking auburn hair and round brown eyes.
- Her hair, which had once been a beautiful shade of auburn , was now the color of mud and old dried blood.
- Her hair, a lustrous shade of auburn , waves about her waxen face.
- She tucked her long auburn hair inside it and pulled the hood over her head.
- His tousled auburn hair almost hid his eyes, and the freckles dotted his face like the stars in the galaxy.
- It was green velvet that sets off my auburn hair and makes my eyes look greener.
- Every shade of auburn , russet and tan shone through and seemed to make him look almost angelic.
- She was short and slender and attractive, with long auburn hair that reached almost to her waist.
- He had black-brown hair coming to just slightly above his ears, half-dyed a tint of auburn .
- Her auburn hair was swept up in elegant curls.
- His hair consisted of dozens of colors, ranging from pale gold to a deep auburn .
- In the dark, it was hard to tell what color his hair was, but her memory painted it a warm, red auburn .
- Her dusty auburn hair was long and wild as she stepped down from her horse.
- Her hair flowed loose down her back and the sunlight caught the strong glints of auburn in it.
- Her still damp auburn hair hung limply in ringlets, brushing her bare shoulders.
- Mary, once famed for her thick, auburn hair, had gone nearly bald during her years in captivity.
- I pushed Melena's auburn hair away from her face and her head leaned towards me.
- The streams of sunlight through the trees hit her dark auburn hair bringing out her red highlights.
- It was the image of a man with blue eyes, receding auburn hair above the temples and small, thin lips.
- Her hair was darker and had more auburn in it that it used to, and her eyes had a shimmer of pale green in them.