coinage - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of coinage in Hindi
- अंकित करने का कार्य
- सिक्के कै ढलाई
- गढ़े हुए शब्द
- coins collectively.
- the invention of a new word or phrase.
- It was among the towns that had the right of coinage, and it manufactured carts, baskets, &c. Cicero speaks of it as a place of some importance. ( यह उन शहरों में से था जिनके पास सिक्के का अधिकार था, और यह गाड़ियां, टोकरी, और सी निर्मित करते थे। सिसेरो इसे कुछ महत्व के स्थान के रूप में बोलता है। )
- The best-ee coinage belongs to the humorist Ogden Nash. ( सबसे अच्छा ई-सिक्का हास्य कलाकार ओग्डेन नैश का है। )
- Coinages to define a concept are not easy to come by. ( एक अवधारणा को परिभाषित करने के लिए सिक्के आसान नहीं हैं। )
- Major coinage found, triggered by a president's use. ( एक राष्ट्रपति के उपयोग से ट्रिगर होने वाला प्रमुख सिक्का मिला। )
- Celtic coinage, in particular, proved to be more plentiful than experts had thought, with countless new varieties turning up. ( सेल्टिक संयोग, विशेष रूप से, विशेषज्ञों ने जितना सोचा था, उससे अधिक भरपूर साबित हुआ, अनगिनत नई किस्मों के साथ।)
- In this period the coinage improves in quality and increases in volume; and the Treasury of Cyrene at Delphi was built.
- This coinage system is discussed in more detail in Chapter 5.
- The way in which the coinage circulated can be deduced from the proportions in hoards of coins from different mints.
- Otherwise dates did not appear on western coinage until the thirteenth century.
- Aethelred's new coinage failed in the early 790s and no new coins were minted under Eardwulf.
- Drop this coinage in a conversation; see if it clanks.
- Diehl says, recounting the difficult, arcane politics of coinage.
- "Goldmember " should also tally some fab coinage.
- Thus the overall ratios of the three coinages remained roughly equivalent.
- US coinage was hoarded and did not have any general circulation.
- Advances in technology are often responsible for the coinage of retronyms.
- It's difficult to see coinage in a sentence .
- In his 1910 budget speech the minister of finance, Javid Bey, demanded authority to create a new aluminium coinage of 5, 10, 20 and 40 para pieces, of which he would issue, in the course of three years, a nominal amount of £T1,000,000 to those provinces in which there was a great scarcity of small coins.
- In the Democratic national convention at Chicago in 1896, during a long and heated debate with regard to the party platform, Bryan, in advocating the "plank" declaring for the free coinage of silver, of which he was the author, delivered a celebrated speech containing the passage, "You shall not press down upon the brow of labour this crown of thorns; you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold."
- Thoughticles? Frank had never heard this coinage before.
- It describes over 1400 coins, chiefly gold and silver, of this splendid coinage.
- The generals who did not become kings never issued a coinage in their own names.
- After the conquest of Alexander, his generals issued coinage under his name in their satrapal authority.
- Now, would you prefer to be paid in silver coinage, in gold coinage or with a mix of gold and silver?’’.
- About the end of the fifth century a coinage was issued from these mints which is ascribed to uncertain satraps.
- Most of them refused to receive any coinage but their own, and the confusion and difficulty in conducting trade may be imagined.
- For the renewal of the silver coinage itself no actual measures were taken save the prohibition of the import of light coins.
- I felt that my fortune was made, when suddenly the news comes that the free coinage business is stopped.
- Elsewhere, gold and silver coinage is preferred over paper money, which is more susceptible to clipping than forgery.
- Another monetary use of gold, aside from central bank reserves and investor portfolios, is the use of gold in coinage.
- the volume of coinage in circulation