chewy - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of chewy in Hindi
- चबाने वाला
- (of food) needing to be chewed hard or for some time. ( (भोजन का) सख्त या कुछ समय के लिए चबाने की जरूरत है। )
- Heavy, chewy food such as red meat can soften that sensation. ( रेड मीट जैसे भारी, चबाने वाला भोजन उस सनसनी को नरम कर सकता है। )
- Clever use of lemon juice, vinegar, fresh pepper, and chewy meats can compensate for the shortcomings of ordinary wines. ( नींबू का रस, सिरका, ताजा काली मिर्च और चबाने वाले मांस का चतुर उपयोग साधारण मदिरा की कमियों की भरपाई कर सकता है। )
- It was the kind with the hard outside and then a thick but slightly chewy fruit flavored middle. ( यह बाहर की कठोर के साथ की तरह था और फिर एक मोटी लेकिन थोड़ा चबाया हुआ फल था। )
- I prefer to use brown rice for this recipe because I think it is delicious with its nutty, chewy texture. ( मैं इस रेसिपी के लिए ब्राउन राइस का उपयोग करना पसंद करती हूं क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि यह स्वादिष्ट, चटनीदार बनावट के साथ स्वादिष्ट है। )
- The chewy grains of rice are covered in a milky pudding to create a smooth taste.
- She sat at the table enjoying the soup filled with large chunks of meat and soft chewy vegetables.
- The whole dish was far from disappointing, but some of the meat was incredibly chewy .
- It's made with chewy fruit, onion, eggs and bits of pork cooked up with cassava.
- This slice is chewy and irresistible: you just have to have another piece!
- The musky, earthy flavour and almost chewy texture of the mushrooms contrast perfectly with the creamy rice.
- They have a chewy texture not unlike meat and, since they are basically tasteless, you can flavour them any way you like.
- Buy some chewy onion flatbread to nibble alongside, and serve a crisp Riesling and icy lemonade to sip.
- They bought a large bag of the delicious chewy candy and continued on to their final destination.
- Before dinner was even served, we had devoured a basket of chewy bread and a bottle of unlabeled wine.
- They can be sweet or savoury, and range in texture from soft, ephemeral desserts to chewy confectionery.
- It was a kind of stew that seemed to consist entirely of chewy meat and flecks of vegetables.
- Today wild rice with its nutty flavour and chewy texture is considered a delicacy, often served as part of gourmet meals.
- I ended up picking out the crab avocado centres and rejecting the chewy rice.
- He peeled back the wrapper carefully and took a bite from the end of the chewy chocolate bar, munching thoughtfully on it.
- The result is a rich, thick soup with a large portion of tender pork leg, bamboo shoots, mushroom and chewy pork tendon.
- All these processes together give the noodles just the right degree of chewiness .
- ‘You have to taste the sweetness and salt at the same time, and a little bit of chewiness ,’ Sena says.
- I like the sweet chewiness of raw peanuts, but roasted ones are more versatile in recipes.
- I meekly told her about the chewiness of the meat.
- The dates somehow lost their typical stickiness and chewiness and turned soft-to-bite, sweet but not overly so.