chemistry - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of chemistry in Hindi
- रसायन विज्ञान
- रसायन शास्त्र
- the branch of science that deals with the identification of the substances of which matter is composed; the investigation of their properties and the ways in which they interact, combine, and change; and the use of these processes to form new substances. ( विज्ञान की वह शाखा जो किसी पदार्थ के पदार्थों की पहचान से संबंधित है; उनके गुणों और उन तरीकों की जांच जिसमें वे बातचीत करते हैं, गठबंधन करते हैं, और बदलते हैं; और नए पदार्थों के निर्माण के लिए इन प्रक्रियाओं का उपयोग। )
- the complex emotional or psychological interaction between two people. ( दो लोगों के बीच जटिल भावनात्मक या मनोवैज्ञानिक बातचीत। )
- If the chemistry is right, they can be fun, rowdy, and filled with a bit of harmless debauchery. ( यदि रसायन विज्ञान सही है, तो वे मज़ेदार, उपद्रवी हो सकते हैं, और थोड़ा हानिरहित व्यवहार से भरा हो सकता है। )
- The widespread frequency of serum blood chemistry analyses in medicine requires an appropriate guideline for evaluating abnormal test results. ( चिकित्सा में सीरम रक्त रसायन विज्ञान विश्लेषण की व्यापक आवृत्ति को असामान्य परीक्षण परिणामों के मूल्यांकन के लिए एक उचित दिशानिर्देश की आवश्यकता होती है। )
- Cotton's career parallels the rise in transition metal organometallic chemistry . ( कपास का कैरियर संक्रमण धातु ऑर्गोनोमेलिक रसायन विज्ञान में वृद्धि को दर्शाता है। )
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats. ( कई अध्ययनों ने निवास स्थानों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला में टीला निर्माण जानवरों द्वारा बनाई गई मिट्टी की रसायन विज्ञान में महत्वपूर्ण परिवर्तन देखे हैं। )
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry , and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
- These two don't strike sparks, but there is a palpable chemistry .
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry , maths and science.
- A certain chemistry is lacking between the romantic leads.
- And the chemistry is every bit as important as whether you happen to agree on every issue.
- They have the chemistry of lovers and the rawness of siblings.
- In any event, there seems no doubt that chemistry was the science of choice for Romantics.
- In most schools the disciplines of physics, biology and chemistry have given way to a broader study of ‘science’ worth two GCSEs.
- Parker's body chemistry is drastically altered after the accidental bite.
- Your parents have probably noticed the chemistry between you so if you want to level with them, go ahead.
- This study provides a new tool to botanical scientists by merging areas of materials science, chemistry and plant biology.
- They have a chemistry that's as funny as George Burns and Gracie Allen.
- His research focuses on the interface between synthetic organic chemistry and organosilicon chemistry .
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Clearly, empirically derived premises are more relevant to empirical sciences like physics and chemistry .
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry , biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- And I was wondering if the chemistry that you guys have on your show, if it continues when you guys are off air?
- In high school, I was interested in math and science, particularly chemistry and biology.
- A lot of that would depend on the chemistry between two actors.
- The sciences are well served in a number of leading fields, including astronomy, chemistry , medicine, and engineering.
- After an interview at Birkbeck University in London this week, she was offered a place to study science, majoring in chemistry , starting in January.
- The other four Nobel prizes, for chemistry , physics, medicine and literature, are given in Sweden.
- their affair was triggered by intense sexual chemistry
- Like falling estrogen levels, stress can alter your brain chemistry and deplete serotonin.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.