casserole - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of casserole in Hindi
- पकाने का बरतन
- मिट्टी की हँड़िया
- a kind of stew or side dish that is cooked slowly in an oven. ( एक प्रकार का स्टू या साइड डिश जिसे ओवन में धीरे-धीरे पकाया जाता है। )
- cook (food) slowly in a casserole. ( एक पुलाव में धीरे-धीरे खाना (खाना)। )
- When glazed on both sides, the casserole is meant for oven cooking only. ( जब दोनों तरफ से चमकाया जाता है, तो पुलाव केवल ओवन पकाने के लिए होता है। )
- When you're ready to serve them pop them into a casserole in a moderate oven for 15 minutes. ( जब आप उन्हें 15 मिनट के लिए मध्यम ओवन में एक पुलाव में पॉप करने के लिए तैयार हों। )
- A stew such as the chicken and pepper dish featured here is cooked in a casserole , then served from the dish, perhaps with some mash made from regular or sweet potatoes. ( एक स्ट्यू जैसे चिकन और काली मिर्च के व्यंजन को यहां पुलाव में पकाया जाता है, फिर डिश से परोसा जाता है, शायद कुछ नियमित या मीठे आलू से बने मैश के साथ। )
- Layer one half into the bottom of the casserole dish, and then add a layer of cheese. ( पुलाव पकवान के तल में एक आधा परत करें, और फिर पनीर की एक परत जोड़ें। )
- First I sautéed onion and garlic in a casserole , and while cooking it I peeled and chopped a lot of carrots (they were so small I neede a lot of them, you know). ( पहले मैंने एक पुलाव में प्याज और लहसुन को भून लिया, और इसे पकाते समय मैंने बहुत सारे गाजर छील लिए और उन्हें काट लिया (वे इतने छोटे थे कि मुझे उनकी बहुत ज़रूरत थी, आप जानते हैं)। )
- Meanwhile, if you have not already roasted the pork and veal, start from scratch by putting the onions, celery, carrots and black cabbage into a casserole with a little olive oil and water, and letting it become soft.
- The doorbell rang out through the house just as Mom was pulling her chicken casserole from the oven.
- A homey little lamb stew in a ceramic casserole needs nothing more complicated than red wine, tomato and garlic to make its point.
- And if you're not up to cooking a casserole , pop some part-made bread from the supermarket in the oven to get those home-made smells going.
- Combine mixture well and spread in a greased casserole dish.
- Wash the roots and put them in a casserole dish with a lid.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish, ideally one that fits the meat snugly (or use a large frying pan and then transfer the joint to a casserole dish).
- Warm the olive oil in a deep casserole over a moderate heat, add the onion and let it soften and colour lightly, stirring it from time to time so that it does not brown.
- heat the oil in a flameproof casserole
- Layer ingredients in the following order in a casserole dish.
- Spoon any remaining stuffing into a baking dish or casserole : cover and chill until you're ready to bake it (about an hour before the turkey is scheduled to come out of the oven).
- Pour mixture into a greased, flour-dusted, two-quart souffle dish or casserole .
- Peel the potatoes and lay them on top of the casserole , so they will steam while the stew cooks.
- a chicken casserole
- Pour the macaroni mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large flameproof casserole or deep saucepan (one with a lid); it should be wide enough to hold all the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Once nice and brown, remove the chicken pieces from the pan and sauté one chopped onion in the casserole and cook until translucent.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, lidded frying pan or flameproof casserole , and brown the lamb shanks well on all sides.
- Spray an 8x8-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread batter in bottom of dish.
- Heat a casserole dish or wide-bottomed pan, add the oil and fry the cod steaks for about 4 minutes on either side until golden.
- We had divided up the evening meals between us: Friday night came courtesy of P who had cooked a wonderful casserole similar to cassoulet, full of pork, beans and root vegetables.
- For the main course, my mother opted for lamb casseroled with mushrooms, garlic and rosemary and finished with cream.
- I won't tell if you don't - doesn't matter a jot when it's going to be casseroled , anyway.
- Chicken pie was a cheat in that the kitchen relies on the lazy pub habit of putting a pastry cap on a bowl of casseroled fowl - decent flavour, though.
- I would start with stuffed squid; the world's best squid can be found on Gozo, followed by bean soup and fenek - rabbit casseroled in red wine and garlic.