capable - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of capable in Hindi
- having the ability, fitness, or quality necessary to do or achieve a specified thing. ( किसी निर्दिष्ट चीज़ को करने या प्राप्त करने के लिए आवश्यक क्षमता, फिटनेस, या गुणवत्ता होना। )
- able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do; competent. ( जो कुछ भी करना है कुशलता से प्राप्त करने में सक्षम; सक्षम। )
- The evidence is that some boys are failing to achieve the results of which they are capable . ( सबूत यह है कि कुछ लड़के परिणाम प्राप्त करने में विफल हो रहे हैं, जिनमें से वे सक्षम हैं। )
- He was a very capable surgeon and able to undertake all duties with skill and caring. ( वह बहुत सक्षम सर्जन था और कौशल और देखभाल के साथ सभी कर्तव्यों को पूरा करने में सक्षम था। )
- The boxes are packed and the house cleared and put into the capable hands of a local real estate agent. ( बक्से पैक किए जाते हैं और घर को साफ किया जाता है और स्थानीय रियल एस्टेट एजेंट के सक्षम हाथों में डाल दिया जाता है। )
- The play is in the capable directorial hands of Sir Peter Hall and also stars Janet Suzman. ( यह नाटक सर पीटर हॉल के सक्षम निर्देशन में है और इसमें जेनेट सुज़मैन भी हैं। )
- The ladies are definitely capable but we will have to wait and see what happens. ( महिलाएं निश्चित रूप से सक्षम हैं लेकिन हमें इंतजार करना होगा और देखना होगा कि क्या होता है। )
- I did not know her name, but only saw her in passing; a swift and capable woman flitting about.
- Only here and there did the Aberdonian produce anything like the form of which he is obviously capable .
- He misses the final as he is on holiday but leaves the team's fortunes in the capable hands of Simon Barker.
- I feel better and more capable , and more attractive now than I have ever felt in my life.
- All credit to Wigan, they played well today and they are a very capable team.
- All in all, he proved a capable Chairman, handling staff on both sides of the Irish Sea with aplomb.
- The solicitor, a very nice and capable young woman, agreed that this was wrong.
- It was fortunate that, in its hour of need, the country was able to call upon so capable a man.
- Even the most capable biographers stray when they dabble in Freudian psycho-waffle.
- We've proved capable in the past of coming from behind and we've handled the heat.
- He was in fact a highly capable student and so was well able to complete his tasks ahead of others.
- Our brave new world would be a meritocracy, where people who are capable do the jobs.
- The man is extremely capable and cooks, cleans and does all his own washing and ironing.
- What is good is that England now strive not just to win but to play the cricket of which they know themselves capable .
- Thompson won't accept that Celtic are any less capable a side despite the absence of Larsson.
- For a second time in the game Leigh showed how capable they were of springing from defence into attack.
- Although I was still technically still quite capable , the job became more difficult for me.
- Teams of highly trained and capable engineers were recruited into the railway industry.
- At IPC she proved a capable chief executive and did not shy away from the tough decisions.
- It's long enough and there are plenty of capable people to take on the leadership.
- He has been in the forefront of the stock market operations for Jardine Fleming in India for many years and has steered its investment operations capably .
- He hoped, and believed, that his Celtic side were capable of beating the champions.
- The article capably introduces the subject of the glaring lack of intellectual diversity on elite American college campuses.
- Actually I used to stand around a bit in the classroom while she and several other women got on perfectly capably with printmaking, but we can pretend I was teaching, can't we?
- The conference was capably organised by the Casino Family History Group and included an impressive list of speakers.